How to Renew expired Norton Antivirus?by Mays J. Anpuhelp Online Directory
Norton is one of the top-rated antivirus programs used by the billions of users in all over the world due to its highly secured and best in class virus removal features. Norton protects all kinds of mobile and computer devices against the virus, spam, and malware. One can easily access Norton after purchasing it from the official Norton website. Every Norton product comes with a one-year subscription plan that can be easily renewal after the expiration date.
Looking for a way to renew Norton antivirus program?
Has your Norton antivirus subscription finished? And you are getting a pop-up of renewal? Then you need to renew your Norton antivirus immediately as soon as to continues the services. You can easily renewal Norton antivirus free if you have a product key. Otherwise you can follow the mentioned steps to renew your Norton antivirus subscription.
· First of all, open the Norton Antivirus program in your computer and then tap on Renew Now icon available at the bottom side of the screen.
· Choose Renew My Subscription and then tap on Buy Now.
· Now choose Renew option under the Norton Antivirus. Enter your personal information, credit card information on Norton website.
· After that, create a Norton account by entering your email address and a password of your choice. After completing the purchase process, subscription will be renewal automatically.
· Now check your Subscription Status at the bottom of the screen and if you are confronting any error, then you need to check your email that contains a Norton subscription renewal code.
· Tap on Renew tab and then choose the option I Have a Key or Code to Enter.
· After that, you need to type the renewal code into given box and then tap on Finish tab to complete the procedure.
With the help of above-given steps one can easily renewal Norton antivirus program in a very simple manner. For any other kind of problem, you can contact with Norton support team.
Created on May 31st 2018 00:56. Viewed 495 times.