How to Remove Gridlines from Your Google Sheetsby Jaxson Harry Product Activation
Microsoft Excel uses its own method of turning the Gridlines in Google Sheets on and off. In these steps, you will get to know how to find the settings tab in the Google Sheets which enable or disable the gridlines. You can remove gridlines from your Google sheet while editing the spreadsheet or printing the spreadsheet. Here’s how to remove gridlines from your Google Sheets.
Firstly, you have to open the Gmail account so that you can sign in to Google Drive. This procure will complete easily in case you are already a Gmail account. Here are the steps are given below to remove gridlines from your Google Sheets:
• Go to the Google Drive official website drive.googole.com/drive/mydrive in the Google Chrome browsing application.
• You can also select the Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and some other browsing application, but if you use the Google Chrome browser, then it will be more helpful.
• Sign in to the Gmail account.
• Find and click twice on the Google Sheet file on which you wish to remove gridlines.
• Otherwise, make a new Google Sheet in case you wish to work on a fresh page by pressing on the NEW option located in the left-hand column.
• After that, choose the Google Sheet by going to the menu list of all the options which are available now.
• Press on the View option given on the upper side of the menu list.
• Press on the Gridlines by going to the options which are available in the pull-down menu.
• You need to go through the option carefully, and after pressing on it, the checkmark will get deleted from it.
• When the Google Sheet is saving all the changes you have made, the gridlines in the Google Sheets gets automatically removed.
After completing the editing process of the Google Sheet and you wish to print it out, then you will see the Show gridlines option given on the Formatting option of the first sheet. You need to turn the Show gridlines option on, in case you wish to get the gridlines on your Google Sheets.
In case you wish to enable the gridlines in the Google Sheets so that you can print it easily, then you have to follow the same steps when you have disabled the Show gridlines option. Here’s how:
• Press on the View option provided on the upper side of the menu list.
• Press on the Gridlines by going to all the available options located in the pull-down menu.
• This procedure will remove the checkmark from the Show gridlines option.
• Once the Google Sheet saved all the changes you have made, then the gridlines will start showing on the Google Sheets.
is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sam has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as
Source : Remove Gridlines from Your Google Sheets .
Created on Jun 10th 2019 13:52. Viewed 224 times.