HOW TO REGISTER COMCAST NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
In order to set up Comcast new email account is a very easy and simple process. For this, one may need to subscribe or register to the XFINITY internet. The user must have provide the Username and Password during the time they subscribed with the Comcast email account. Moreover, all the Comcast email users need to move towards ‘My Account’ page which appears on the Comcast website as Comcast is one of the renowned names in the world of an email service provider.
a wide variety of features for the benefits of the users. However, the Comcast
Corporation previously registered as Comcast Holding and its an American
telecommunication company which headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Apart from excellent services and features, it is the second largest cable
television and broadcasting company around the world.
Although set up new Comcast email account is the easiest process, but these days some new users are facing problem in setting up a new Comcast email account and even doesn’t know the complete procedure of setting up. Here we provide a stepwise guide for signing up a new Comcast email account. But for creating a new Comcast email account, one may need to create the new mail id, and for that, navigate to the ‘Comcast.net’. And after doing it, apply the steps which are mentioned below.
Way to Create Comcast New Email Account
Before going with the mentioned process, we suggest you follow the steps in the same order as discussed below. Sometimes, these steps are much tricky and more time consuming. Here how to do it:
1. Firstly, click on the ‘Log in’ tab to log in to the Comcast email account by entering the necessary credentials.
2. After that, navigate to ‘My Account’ page situated on the top of the Home Page screen.
3. Then, tap on the ‘Add new User’ tab to easily set up a new holder account.
4. Next, a notification window will pop-up on the screen in which you need to enter all the needed or prompted information.
5. Once entered the required information, click on the ‘Add User’ option to verify it simply.
Note: All previous Comcast account owner may require to allow the secondary account owner to easily use the Comcast email account.
Steps to Set Up the Settings to Comcast Email
Well, many users complained the issue related to ‘Comcast cancelled the port 25 for Comcast sending mail’. Usually, these types of issues arise when users are using Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Outlook Mac, then it might influence your Comcast email account or service. Get a stepwise guide for fixing the issue or setting up the email settings to Comcast email. The steps are as follows:
· Provide a name ‘imap.comcast.net’ to the Incoming Mail Server.
· Enter the port number of Incoming Mail Server: 993 with the SSL On and 143 with SSL On only if it asked.
· Give a name ‘ smtpcomcast.net’ to Outgoing Mail Server.
· The port number of Outgoing Mail Server: 587 SMTP and 465 SMTPS.
· Lastly, type Username and Password for the Authentication process.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on comcast email support, Verizon and Roadrunner.
Created on Mar 19th 2019 01:44. Viewed 291 times.