How To Process Credit Card Payments Through QuickBooks?by Sarah N Fitts QuickBooks Support Canada A businessman who wants to take their business to the higher level requires accounting software to manage all accounting work in an effective way. QuickBooks proves to be the best software in this situation where a person can make invoice for sale and purchase, making reports, paying tax, manage payroll and many other tasks can be done with the help of this tool. If you already use this tool and want to learn the process of credit card payments through this software then follow the given steps:
Before processing a Credit card payment, note the following:
- A user must Ship within 24 hours
- The card doesn’t need to be present to authorize the transaction. Only the information is necessary.
To process the payment from the invoice page:
If a user has received a deposit as a partial payment and issue an invoice for the remainder then processing the payment can be done from the invoice page.
- Firstly you have to turn on the deposits. Open QuickBooks and navigate to Gear icon on the top of the screen.
- Select Company Settings from the available list of options and proceed to the next step.
- Now, click the Sales tab and then select the pencil icon next to Sales form content.
- After doing this, click Deposit option.
- Next, you have to enter the card details manually:
- Go to Create button and then click Invoice option.
- Fill the required details in the given boxes.
- Now, navigate to Deposit field and type in the deposit amount.
- After doing this, from the Payment method drop down menu, choose the credit card type.
- Now, select Enter credit card details option to enter or modify the information.
- Hover the mouse on Process credit card option.
- Finally, click Save and close button.
A user can enter the same from the Sales Receipt or Receive payment page. So, follow the above steps and make this task possible. If you found any error while doing the same then contact us at QuickBooks Support Number Canada 1-844-562-9111. We are always ready for our clients to help them in a needful situation. Our engineers are experienced enough to handle all your affairs in an appropriate way and provide a suitable solution to it. Every major to minor issues are taken care by our executives to fix them accordingly. We provide friendly and comfortable service to all our clients so that they don’t have any grudges.
Read this blog also: What Could Be the Reasons for QuickBooks Registration Error?
Created on Jan 6th 2018 12:14. Viewed 294 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.