How to Open the Same Links Every Time you Start the Browser?by Ricky johnshon mobile office activation
Usually, when you start your web browser, then sometime you will notice its version of a start page or the last opened web pages. And if you have any definite web pages that you visit whenever you open your browser, then you can set those pages to open automatically on definite tabs.
1. Firstly, open the web pages that you want to separate.
2. Now, click on the Chrome menu icon. It is placed in the right corner of the window.
3. Choose Settings.
4. Under the On startup section, choose “Open a specific page or set of pages.”
5. Now, click on Use current pages.
6. Currently, all tabs are opened, excluding the Settings tab, as it is already added under Open a specific page or set of pages option automatically.
7. Click on “Add a new page” link to add more pages in the list manually.
8. Enter the “URL” to add on the “Add a new page” dialog box.
9. Hit the “Add” tab.
1. Click on the three dots. It appears to the right of the URL.
2. Choose the Remove
1. Firstly, open all the web pages that you want on the separate tabs.
2. Next, click on the Firefox menu icon. It is located at the right corner of the window.
3. Now, choose Options.
4. On “General settings” page, under the “When Firefox starts,” select “Show your home page tab.”
5. In the Home page, click on the Use Current Pages. Basically, the URLs for the open web pages are added to the Home Page box, which is separated by the vertical bars.
6. Typing on a vertical bar, you can also add more URLs manually.
1. Select the URL in the box.
2. And click to delete it.
1. Firstly, on the separate tabs on Opera, hold the pages you want to open when Opera starts.
2. Then, click on the Opera menu icon. It is located in the left corner of the screen.
3. Once ensure the Basic settings screen is active.
4. Alternatively, under “On Startup,” click on “Open a specific page or set of pages.”
5. Now, click on Set Pages tab.
6. On the Startup pages dialog box, click on “Use Current Pages” tab.
7. Additionally, the URLs from all the open tabs except the settings tab are automatically added to the Startup pages dialog box.
8. Click on Add a new page, add more web pages by entering URL manually.
9. Hit Enter.
10. Click on the OK
1. You need to move your mouse cursor over the URL.
2. Click on X, display to the right of URL.
Created on Aug 8th 2018 09:03. Viewed 107 times.