How to Obtain Small Business Loan in India?by Namita Sharma Bank Loan In India
Small Business is known as virtuous strivers, the job creators and even the plucky entrepreneurs who drive the economy well. For maintaining all these efficiently forever, it requires the sufficient capital in the aspect of expanding the businesses. Rupee Station introduces as a virtual lending platform where would like to add more advantages by offering the attractive ranges of startup Business Loan in India. So, in this blog, you will know that how Rupee Station reflect a growing trend of entrepreneurship in India.
Why Should I Visit at Rupee Station?
As we said that, Rupee Station is an online lending platform where connects the credible borrowers with right lenders. You can avail Business Loan up to Rs. 30 Lakhs with a low-rate of interest along with the extended tenure periods. Your credit score should have an excellent record of the track, but in case if you have a low record of credit score, then still, your loan application can be considered through the private lenders at Rupee Station.
What Should your Eligibility Apply?
Before applying for a Small Business Loan, it is necessary for you to check the basic eligibility criteria which are the essential factor at the initial step. So, you need to take a look:
- Your age limit should be between from 25 to 65 years.
- The proof of your continuity of the Business.
- Current bank statements.
What Documents do you need to Provide at Rupee Station?
Once you matched with the eligibility criteria, then the lender will ask you to provide your documents. You need to submit all valid and correct documents in the following:
- Proof of running Business.
- Valid ID proof of individual like (Voter ID card, Pan Card, Driving license, Bank passbook or, etc).
- Address proof like your ration card, bills of telephone/electricity/gas, passport copy.
- Date of Birth proof.
- Any form of ownership.
- Proof of annual business turnover, CA audited balance sheet, ITR forms for at least of last one year & etc.
- Partnership deed (in case of having a partnership firm or small enterprise).
Applying for a Small Business Loan in India through at Rupee Station will provide you to experience the hassle-free environment by the minimal documentation process. Rupee Station is the online marketplace of the loan provider where it offers for quick disbursement within twenty-four hours.
Created on Jul 11th 2018 07:14. Viewed 755 times.