How to Migrate Zimbra to Gmailby Camilia Thomas Blogger
Zimbra Desktop is a free email client and is widely used by people from all over the world, however, most users find it a tough task to use Zimbra and understand it’s interface. This blog entails the detail on how to migrate Zimbra to Gmail as they want to migrate Zimbra mailbox safely. Read the blog to know a step-wise guide on how to migrate Zimbra to Gmail by using the manual method and automated tool.
How to Migrate Zimbra to Gmail Manually?
● Open your Zimbra Desktop on your operating system.
● Double-click on the ‘Preferences’ button.
● Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab.
● Go to the ‘Add New Account’ button.
● Right-click on the ‘Gmail’ option.
● Fill your Gmail account login details
● Now, enable ‘IMAP’ in your respective Gmail account.
● Double-click on the ‘Validate and Save’ tab.
● Right-click on OK.
By following the above-mentioned manual steps, the users can migrate Zimbra to Gmail account. However, we recommend our readers to avoid using the manual method as it involves multiple risks. Just make sure that you follow each and every step carefully and not make any mistakes.
Use Zimbra to Gmail Converter to Migrate Zimbra to Gmail Safely and Directly
Use Zimbra to Gmail Converter as it consists of multiple powerful features that enable the users to use the tool without any hassle. The software has a simple and user-friendly interface so that if a user is not from Technical background, then they can understand the tool. The tool facilitates the users to migrate Zimbra to G Suite, Google Takeout, Gmail, Google Drive, and etc. directly. The users can perform the selective and batch conversion of Zimbra mailbox to Gmail account in just a few steps.
How to Migrate Zimbra to Gmail Via Zimbra to Gmail Converter?
● Install and download Zimbra to Gmail Converter on your system.
● Right-click on the ‘Select File’ tab.
● Press on the ‘Open’ tab to browse Zimbra mailbox elements.
● Press on the ‘Gmail’ tab from the available options.
● Right-click on the ‘Export’ button.
● Double-click on the ‘Destination Path’ button.
● Click on the ‘Message Filtering’ option to select items between two certain dates.
● Press on the ‘Convert’ tab.
In this blog, we have mentioned the manual approach and a third-party tool to migrate Zimbra to Gmail account. We highly urge that you do not make the mistake of using the manual approach as it is not a secure option.
Created on May 27th 2021 11:05. Viewed 111 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.