How to Manually Setup Yahoo Email on Android Device?by Maria Hayden Writer
Accessing the Yahoo email service on your Android includes few steps. However, one way or the other, some users are unable to setup Yahoo email on Android device. If you don’t know what steps you must follow to setting up a Yahoo mail in your device in order to get all the Yahoo notifications, have a look at down below.
Steps to Setup Yahoo Mail Program on Android
· Open the Settings app from your Android.
· Tap on the Accounts & Sync option.
· Scroll down and Tap on the Add an account.
· Select the “Email” to setup a new email account.
· Now, enter your full email address and password in the provided fields. While entering the password, make sure to double-check by tapping on the eye-icon.
· Select the option to automatically match communications protocol from the drop-down arrow.
· Choose the Sign in button to finish off the process.
· You can select the Manual setup to check the settings you want to change.
What to Do If You Find No Ways to Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working?
If you couldn’t find any possible troubleshooting techniques to fix the issue of Yahoo mail not working in Android, you must try first checking if your Yahoo mail app is up-to-date. If still the issue persists, get in touch with our executive team for immediate assistance.
Related Blogs -
Created on Sep 4th 2020 06:58. Viewed 232 times.