How to Manage Notifications and Status for HomeKit Accessories?by Emma Justin SEO Excutive
One can get the summary of HomeKit accessories by opening the iOS Home application and navigating to the Home tab. You can also get some information indicating the status of the particular HomeKit enabled accessories. Users can get a quick and complete summary of what’s happening in their HomeKit Home. In case you wish to enable notifications and desire to adjust the Status of your HomeKit Home, then follow these instructions.
Monitoring and Customizing the Status of HomeKit Home
- First and foremost, open the Home application.
- Then, press and hold down the particular Accessory to launch the Control screen.
- After that, press the Settings icon there.
- Next, tap on Status.
- You have to enable the option “Include in Status.”
Enabling Notifications from HomeKit Enabled Accessories
In order to enable Notifications from HomeKit enabled accessories, follow these guidelines:
- First and foremost, open the Home application on your device.
- Then, hit the House icon there.
- Press the option Accessory Type that you wish to enable notifications.
- Now, press the Accessory that you want.
- After that, tap the slider on for the respective iOS device.
- Next, you have to set additional options like People and Time as per requirement.
Enabling Notifications from HomeKit-enabled Accessories on iOS
- First and foremost, hit the Home app.
- Then, press the House tab there.
- Now, tap on the Home Settings section.
- After that, hit the tab “Accessory Type” that you wish to enable notification for.
- Reach the section “Accessory” and tap on it.
- Now, toggle on the option “Activity Notification” and set up additional options such as People and Time as required.
Managing and Adjusting the HomeKit Home Status on iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
- At the start, open the Home app.
- Then, press the House icon there. (If you are using an iPad, then skip this point.)
- Tap the particular Room option.
- Press and hold the particular Accessory to bring the controlled display.
- Now, press the gear-shaped Settings icon.
- Next, hit the option “Status.”
- You have to toggle on the option “Include in Home Status.”
Apple’s HomeKit is a system that enables the user to manage, customize, and handle smart home devices in one single place. It allows the user to adjust their smart lights, thermostat, locks, and more in multiple rooms. It is also used to create a suitable environment and perfect ambiance with a few taps. With the Home application, users can easily customize and securely manage HomeKit accessories directly from Apple devices.
Hey there, I’m Oliviya . I’m a web developer living in USA. I am a fan of photography, technology, and design. I’m also interested in arts and web development. Maxxadvisor
Created on Aug 10th 2020 02:03. Viewed 82 times.