5 commerce colleges in Bangalore for B Com coursesby Vaibhav Tripathi Financer Blogger
Commerce is a subject which is meant for those people who have genuine interest in number games and who understand the business better than the others. Commerce people are the real game changers in the business many times. If you have an aptitude for trade and business, this is the course meant just for you. If you are career oriented and are looking for best B.com colleges in Bangalore, here are some of the best options you have got.
- St. Joseph College of commerce-St. Joseph College of commerce, Bangalore is an autonomous body. It is UGC recognised and re accredited with A grade by NAAC. This college is one of the top ranked commerce colleges in Bangalore. The college has Wi-Fi campus, Board room, rich library, computer centre, cafeteria, etc. and faculty is quite impressive as well. Apart from B.Com, college also offers M.Com and BBA courses.
- Christ University, Bangalore-Christ University started as autonomous body but in 2008 it was declared as an educational institute deemed to be a University. The college has impressive IT infrastructure, rich library, separate hostels for boys and girls , Cafeteria, Gym , Medical facility, labs and more. Apart from B.Com this university also offers a wide range of courses including M. Com, B.Tech, M. Tech, B.B.A., M.B.A., B.C.A., M.C.A., B.A., B.Ed., M.Sc., M.Tech., L.L.M., etc.
- Adarsh Group of Institution- Adarsh Group of Institutions or AGI is a one of the most reputed names when it comes to B. Com courses in Bangalore. The campus is spread over a vast area and the infrastructure of the college is very impressive. Class rooms and labs of the institutes are well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment's. Institution has got B+ rating by NAAC. Library is well stocked, faculty is skilled and experience and cafeteria, auditorium, Gym, etc. facilities are also available within the campus.Campus is Wi-Fi enabled. CCTV monitoring makes the campus safe for the students. The college has an active career counselling cell and it has an excellent placement record as well. Visit website to know more about the educational institutions of Adarsh Group.
- Mount Carmel College- Mount Carmel College is a prestigious women college in Bangalore. It is affiliated to Bangalore University. Deepika Padukone, Kiran Mazumdar, Anushka Sharma, Aparna Popat, Anushka Shetty are some of the notable alumni of this college. It is a member of 29 clubs and association and that is why students of the college are always participating in prestigious events and in completions throughout the year. Apart from B. Com course the college offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well. Visit here to know more about this college.
- NMKRV College for women-NMKRV College is a degree college for women and is affiliated with Bangalore University. It is one of the most reputed colleges in Bangalore city. The college boasts of impressive infrastructure and beautiful campus. Apart from B.Com college offers M.Com, BBA, MBA and other UG and PG courses.
B. Com offers the range of career options like no other course does. Subject like accountancy, economics and business studies polish already existing skills in you and make you prepare for your bright future and train you for your job profile after graduation.
Related Articles: List of top 3 management institutes in Bangalore
Created on Jun 20th 2019 04:55. Viewed 843 times.