How To Make ‘Memories’ Photo Slideshows On iPhone and iPad?by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Generally, a pattern of slideshows follows whenever you imagine things in your mind. Slideshows are always basically easy to make and fun to watch. Fortunately, Memories are the type of slideshows that can be made by the iPhone or iPad. Most of the people find it amazing and it even saves a lot of time.
Here are the ways of making Memories Photo slideshows on the iPhone and iPad.
How to make Photo Memories?
The method of making Photo Memories:
- Firstly, go to your photos application.
- Look that there will be one option of Memories. Press on it.
- Then, click on an add-new option. Repeat it if you want to do.
- After that, the Memories option will display before you the memories made by you.
- Note that your device will make a memory for you every time, but it will not let you create a new memory from this option.
How to create a memory of an individual?
The method of creating the memory of an individual:
- Firstly, visit the Albums option in the Photos application.
- Move downwards and click on People.
- Look that only the faces of people will be presented before you.
The reason behind it is that only faces present in more than two or more pictures an iPhone or iPad can easily detect.
- Then, select an individual person to go to a custom album with every picture of them.
- Note that, at the beginning of the album itself you’ll find a memory slideshow.
How to make a customized memory?
The method of making a customized memory:
- Firstly, click on the Album option in Photos.
- Then, click on All Photos. Resulting, it shall display before you every picture of yours and videos put chronologically.
- After that, click on Select option. It will be placed towards the top-right side of the display.
- Go through all pictures and videos, clicking those ones that you would like to include on your slideshow. Make an awesome selection.
- After making the selection, click on the Add to option.
Note: The location of Add to button may vary according to the device.
- For instance, in an iPhone, this button is generally situated towards the end whereas, on the iPad, it is towards the beginning itself.
- Click on the New Album and present the album with a suitable name.
Note: Finally, you got an album which comprises the data that you wished to use. It is going to be super simple to make a slideshow from it.
Graccey Leio is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Mar 5th 2019 11:14. Viewed 319 times.