How to make Ethiopian Airlines Booking?by Tom Cruss Blogger
Ethiopian Airlines offers a variety of flight booking options, such as visiting the airline's official website, downloading the airline's mobile app, visiting a travel agent or third-party website, or calling Ethiopian Airlines Booking customer service. Below are the precise details of all these methods so that you can choose the one that suits your needs.
Visit the Official Ethiopian Airlines Booking Website
This is the most efficient way to book Ethiopian Airlines online. You like to follow the step-by-step process and make reservations with ease.
- Click on the official website of the airline Click on the option "Flight booking".
- There you have to choose from four options: one-way, two-way, Ethiopian brake multi-city.
- In the third step, please add your source in the "From" field and the destination in the "From" field.
- Select Departure Return date Select number of routes.
- After entering this information, click the "Flight Search" button, taking note of the available flight options.
- Choose the flight that best suits your needs.
Benefits of Traveling with Ethiopian Airlines
Below we present the benefits that the airline provides to its customers to ensure a smooth travel experience and keep them coming back.
- The airline offers the lowest fares, whether on its website, the ticket office at the airport, or by phone.
- It notifies its users through SMS or email in case of delays, cancellations, or deviations.
- In case of delay in baggage, the airline guarantees to deliver it to its passengers within 24 hours. If this fails, Ethiopian Airlines will offer economy overnight flights for all international flights. Cloud Nine passengers are paid $100 extra for an overnight stay. Economy passengers are paid $75 if the luggage does not arrive on time. 150 ETB is provided for domestic flights at the airport in case of baggage delay or loss.
- The airline reimburses the ticket price on time. Customers who pay by credit card will receive a refund within 7 business days.
- In case of missing a flight destination, the airline will arrange accommodation - airport to hotel: transfer to hotel.
- The airline provides minor services for children up to 12 years of age traveling alone at the cost of adult fares. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to travel alone. Indirect marginal service is not required for passengers aged 12-17 but is still available for a fee if the customer wishes to use it.
Created on Sep 30th 2021 01:12. Viewed 105 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.