How to Maintain a Healthy manhood: 6 Ways to Take Actionby John Dugan Owner
Let’s face it. The member is probably the most important thing for a man. Keeping it healthy, well-maintained and happy is as important as going to the doctor for check-ups regularly and paying your taxes. Keeping your male organ healthy is as simple as following the guidelines for a healthy life. A few ways to maintain a healthy manhood are listed below. Take heed of the following advice and stay conscious of what you’re putting into your body to maintain optimal male organ health. You, your member, and your partner will thank us.
1) Eat Healthy. This is probably the most important thing you can do for your overall health and especially for maintenance of the member. Think of it this way: if food is bad for your heart, it’s bad for your member. Eating unhealthy foods that are high in saturated fat, processed or fried creates restricted blood flow in the heart and the same can happen to the member. As blood flow is necessary to achieve and sustain performance, it’s important to keep your arteries un-clogged so the blood has no issues traveling down to that beloved area. In fact, if your arteries are beginning to clog and harden, experiencing issues with bedroom performance is the first sign.
2) Exercise. It’s hard to find the time but we all need to do it. Once again, the link between a healthy manhood and cardiovascular health is important again as blood flow increases during exercise, the same way blood flow improves when your eating habits improve. Additionally, exercising helps to reduce symptoms of depression which is a major factor for issues with male dysfunction.
3) Check your boys! Make sure to do regular testicular cancer check in the shower and schedule an appointment with your doctor for your annual check-up. Quick guide: Take a warm bath or shower and gently examine each organ with your fingers by placing your index and middle fingers underneath and your thumb directly on top. Gently roll it around in your fingers, feeling for any irregular sized bumps or lumps within the sack.
4) Supplement. Taking your vitamins is of the upmost importance, especially for male organ health. Vitamin A helps combat nasty male organ odors while Vitamin C helps with proper blood flow. Vitamin B5 helps maintain healthy tissue and while we’re on the subject, are you wondering how to hydrate your member? Make sure you’re getting proper amounts of Vitamin E as it provides a barrier that locks in skins natural moisture. Combine that with Vitamin D, which keeps blood vessels healthy and you’ll be set.
5) Cut back on drinking. Avoiding heavy alcohol consumption is a sure-fire way to keep your member in tip-top shape. Chronic alcohol abuse can lead to male dysfunction, loss of desire and even early on emission, not to mention the toll it takes on relationships and your intimate life. If you drink, be conscious of the amount and potency and seek professional advice if you feel you have a drinking problem.
6) Clean and hydrate. Probably the most important way to keep your male organ healthy and happy is to keep it as clean as possible. After correctly washing the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the member skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common private part health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Nov 7th 2018 22:20. Viewed 142 times.