How to install the Xerox printer on windows 10?by Maria S. Consultant
How to install the Xerox printer on windows 10?
All the users are not aware of installing your printer on your Windows 10 after buying a new printer. They have to hunt for the ways to install the printer. "How to install Xerox printer?" is the question that arises in the mind of the users. If you are also not aware of the process, you can look at the process.
Process of installing the printer:
- From your computer, go to the control panel and choose "Devices and printers."
- Now, click on the option of "Add printer" and then enter the IP address hostname or IP address of the printer.
- The next step is to fill in the printer's name in the field of "Add a printer name." You can accept the default one, or you can do it manually.
- You will get the window message "verifying the installation of an uncertified driver" and click on Next so that you can confirm the same and then download the driver.
- In the section of Add printer, you will see the bar that will show "Have disk," then you have to click on the same. You can browse the location of the printer drivers and choose the drivers.
- Now, you can choose the printer's model from the window "Install the printer driver" and click on Next.
- You will see the "Printer Sharing" window in which you can opt-out, else you can choose the option of Printer sharing and hit the Finish button.
Created on May 26th 2020 06:32. Viewed 79 times.