How to Install Office Setup 2013 by using office.com/setup
by John Adward I am working as a technical expert
To download, install and activate Office 2013 on your PC, follow the steps:
- Go to the office.com/setup and log in to your subscription account
- Enter your Office activate product key to proceed, if you are already have an active account.
- Create an account on Microsoft account portal if you don’t have an existing one
- Once you create a new account, click to the subscription plan you purchased
- At this point, you will be either asked to enter the 25 digits alphanumerical character activation product key to download the program.
- When the download is complete, go to the finder and type Office Setup to locate the file
- Double click to the downloaded file to proceed to the installation of Office Setup
- Follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation
- The office set up is now successfully installed on your PC
There are Office 2016 apps already available for Windows 10, Android, iOS, and OS X through an Office 365 subscription plan. If you find any difficulty to download, install or activate Office setup 2016 with product key on any device, then this is the best place to seek help.
Created on Jan 11th 2019 03:14. Viewed 333 times.