How to install HP Printer software on windows 10?by Hp Printer Hp Printer support NZ -
You can setup your printer with a USB cable to a Windows computer in order to get the most supported access from a USB connected print machine that requires full feature HP driver.
So, we are here today to offer you step-by-step assistance to setup your print machine. HP printer support team guidance is available for every user on each step.
Steps to follow:
Get ready your print machine for setup
First, check the requirements and remove any previously installed printer settings to setup USB connection and driver installation.
1. Prerequisites before installing the software:
- Check in your printer is on and ready
- You’ll need a cable should be 3M in size.
- There should be a USB port available on your PC.
- If you connect your USB cable to your PC before installing HP driver, you need to follow these steps to remove the print machine from installed devices.
2. Disconnect the USB cable from your PC and go to “Control Panel” and there click on “Devices and Printers”.
3. Now choose your printer model and right click on it and there you have to click on “Remove Device”. In case, there are many printers, remove all.
Steps to Install Drivers and Setup Connection
- First, you need to visit the official website of HP and there enter your printer model and then follow on screen prompts to download its drivers. Depends on your print machine model you can download the driver.
- Go to Software and Driver Downloads and there enter your print machine model and then confirm the operating system is correct.
- Under the tab Driver-Product Installation Software you need to click on Download that is just next to full feature driver and then follow on-screen directions.
- You need to download its driver and then run the driver file on your PC.
- After, you would have to choose a printer connection. Choose this connection as a USB to proceed with the installation.
- Once you are done with the driver installation, you should press print to try and ascertain the proper device functionality.
Once you follow these steps, you are able to install and setup your HP print machine. In case, you persist some issues then ask with an expert by dialing HP Printer support number 04-8879109. Experts will guide you with the thorough information required to setup your machine.
Created on Sep 6th 2017 04:28. Viewed 613 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.