How To Install And Set Up BullGuard For A Child’s Device?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
BullGuard antivirus keeps everything protected and secured all the time. This security software fulfills the demands of the device’s user when it comes to providing excellent protection. Nowadays children are very much aware of all PC-related settings and configurations. You easily install and set up BullGuard for the child’s device and for that, all you need to do is to follow a few things mentioned below.
BullGuard antivirus can be easily installed and set up for the child’s device and for that, we are here with the exact steps mentioned below. Make sure that you are using an updated OS version and BullGuard as well.
Steps to Install BullGuard Antivirus on Windows
Installation is very easy and to install the BullGuard antivirus software program on your Windows system, all you need to do is to conduct the BullGuard installation guide mentioned below. Remove the existing security software program from your device and then, move ahead with the steps.
- First of all, you have to download the BullGuard antivirus software from the official website
- After that, you will need to open the downloaded BullGuard antivirus software program file to start the installation
- Now, click on the “Yes” option when asked on the “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this PC” dialog box
- Click on the box that appears beside the dialog “I accept the terms of the License Agreement” that is followed by Next
- After that, click on the Browse option and then, choose the installation location on your Windows system.
- Now, wait for the BullGuard antivirus software installation procedure to finish the entire procedure
When the installation is completed, the registration window will then appear on the Windows Screen
• Enter the required data in the given domain and then, click on the Create Account option and conduct the on-screen instructions and click on the Ok option
• When you are done with the registration procedure then, BullGuard will start downloading the installed product and you have to wait for it to finish
• Here, you are done and restart your Windows system and start using the BullGuard antivirus software as per your preferences
For a clean setup of BullGuard antivirus for children, it is advisable to activate BullGuard parental control so that you can move ahead with the setup procedure.
Activation of BullGuard Parental Control
The activation procedure of BullGuard Parental Control is very easy but people usually get stuck because of following an incorrect step. By seeing this, we are here with the exact procedure.
- First and foremost, open the BullGuard Installation guide interface on your PC
- From the Dashboard drop-down list and then, choose the Parental Control option
- Now, create a profile and specify the content category which should be blocked
- In case of allowing access for a certain time, you have to specify the Access Schedule
- In the end, you have to save the Parental control settings and then, close the interface
Add Child to your BullGuard Account
You can add the child to the BullGuard Account and for that, you have to stick with the below-mentioned procedure.
- First of all, go to the Parental Control section after opening the BullGuard interface
- Then, from the drop-down menu, you have to choose the Add Profile option
- You have mentioned the necessary settings and save the child profile which you have created
- Make use of the filters that are available under the parental control feature to configure the child account
After adding your BullGuard Account to the child profile, all you need to do is to modify child access and for that, you have to follow a few steps given below. You can install BullGuard antivirus settings that can be modified under the child access and to do so,
- The blocking of sites is completely based on the age group of 3-7, 8-12, and 13-17
- Specify the age group and the category of the websites which you want to block
- You also can key in the URL of a certain website to block it and make use of the Schedule feature to block the website for the certain duration
- Other credentials and communication apps also can be blocked from viewing
In case of any error, all you need to do is to contact the technical experts at BullGuard Customer Care Contact Number UK and get connected with the experts for any assistance. They have experience dealing with BullGuard-related errors and issues so they will help you out.
Created on Jul 29th 2021 03:09. Viewed 163 times.