HOW TO HIDE ANDROID APPS ON YOUR SMARTPHONEby Johnny Potter Office Setup
There are many applications whose data you may want to keep from others’ sight. These can include WhatsApp, Google Photos, Facebook, Skype, banking apps, and so on. What you really need is a method to hide your secret files or data in the apps with just a flick of a finger and restore them just as quickly afterward when you want.
If you desire to hide your important and private apps, you may use these simple steps which might attract you.
Deactivating Pre-installed Applications
1. Just launch the geared icon “Settings” app.
· Go to the “Applications” options.
· Hit the “Application Manager” tab.
· Now touch on the “All” tab.
· Then select the app/apps you wish to conceal/hide.
· Press on the “Disable” option. You will find that the apps you selected have been removed from your main screen or Home screen. If you want to view your disabled or uninstalled apps, you can locate it under the disabled apps panel.
Hiding Apps by using app hiding application
1. Launch your Google Play Store on your device.
· Now touch the search bar located in the top of your Play Store app.
· Then enter the name of any of the third-party launcher apps. Select any app-hiding application like “Apex Launcher” or Nova Prime edition.
· Hit the “Go” button.
· Check for the most rated application having most of the reviews.
· Now hit the app that you have selected.
· Here you have to hit on “Install” or “Buy” button available on the upper-right portion of your Play Store apps window.
In case the app isn’t free, you have to authenticate it.
· In case the prompt appears, hit on the “Accept” tab, it will begin your app installation.
· After the installation completes, you have to launch the app either directly from the Play Store page or your apps drawer page.
10. Now follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with your hiding function. The procedure of hiding apps may vary from app to app.
· Nova launcher – You have to hit on the “Apps & Widget Drawer” tab and then go to “Hide Apps.” Find the app you desire to conceal.
· Apex Launcher – You have to press on the “Apex Settings” tab. After that “Drawer Settings” option and then touch the “Hidden Apps” button. Then you may check the hidden apps that you desire to hide.
11. Now shut the expanded launcher app.
Edward Lewis is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding central.bitdefender.com and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Nov 18th 2019 07:22. Viewed 199 times.