How to Get Your Product Through the CE Marking Approvalby Reach ISO ISO consultancy services India CE Mark is a European marketing favicon used in European Market. The meaning of the letters "CE" are the concise from of the phrase “Conformité Européene” which means "European Conformity". The term "CE Marking" initially Directive by 93/68/EEC in 1993.
This CE Marking is limited to the European Market. CE mark is a requisite conformity marking for products to sold within the European Marketing Area (EEA) since from 1985 .The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.
what is CE certification?
CE mark is an European standard product marking that indicates conformation of the product with health, safety, and environmental safeguard standards for the products that has to be sold in the European Economic Area (EEA).This CE marking are available on the product that are sold out of the EEA so that it will increase the reorganization of the CE marking all over the world. For any queries you can refer some consultancies agencies.
How it is Benefits for Your Business
1. Makes your product can be legally sold in the European Union and the European Free Trade area(EFTA).
2. Enables and Ensures that the product can Transported or sold freely through out the European Single Market .
3. Indicates to the customers that the product is meets some minimal safety standards.
4. It also helps you to sell your product recognized in the International European Market.
5. It will Reduce the Marketing and also the investment
How To get the CE Marking ?
1. Identify the Requirement of the European market for the product
Personal Productive Equipment
2. Compare your products with European Market Requirement
Make sure your product belongs to market requirement category and then get assured that your product meets all the legal requirements of the market
3. Try to check whether your product must be tested by a notified Body
For some product like electrical products and Machinery we need some conformity for standard bodies. So depending on your product you should get confirmation
4. Test your Product
If your product does not need to be verified by any particular standard bodies then you should check whether your product meets the with technical requirement.
5. Conduct and Compile the Technical dossiers
The technical test you conduct for your product must include all the product and the documents that prove that your product compiles with in the technical requirement.
6. Affix the CE marking and draft a declaration of conformity
At last you can affix the CE marking and the marking must be visible ,eligible and legal along with the full documentation or else you find any difficulty in any of the steps you can consult some certification consultancy for the inquiries.
Created on Aug 29th 2017 05:26. Viewed 372 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.