How To Get Started Selling Fine Art Photographs?by The Working Artist The Working Artist offers programs that accelerate
How do you sell your fine art photographs? How do you find a market for your images? Is your work even sellable? Today I'll share some tips on how to get started selling fine art photographs.
1. Reframe how you speak about your work
2. Conduct market research on social media
3. Selling your fine art photographs online
4. Selling your fine art photographs in-person
5. Start thinking outside the box
If you have a website, it plays an important role to start your online business. Online stores such as Squarespace and Wix make it so easy to pick out a professional website template and get your site up and running within a few hours. Make sure you make it simple and easy for people to buy from you via your website. If you make them jump through hoops, they'll likely lose interest and move on.
Created on Aug 25th 2022 04:51. Viewed 59 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.