How to get notified about the replies to a threat in Norton
by Juliea Anie Norton Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
We use emails and services of Norton but if we don’t get updated about the recent post as well as the replies, how could we cope up?Information about these can be changed anytime and you should never accommodate personal or confidential details to a sender or webpage you don’t know or trust. Norton Tech Support is working to provide a pitch-perfect integration between the clients and the product. Our support team renders quick solution to the entire related errors regarding how to ensure that the email is legitimate or how to stop pop-ups, installation/activation etc.
How to activate it?
1. Check the subscription link underneath the first post of the threat.
2. Once you click on the particular link, there would be options to turn on and off.
3. Move for the activation of the link by sliding it towards the right.
4. You will be receiving notification for any threat automatically when you subscribe to it. This can be done additionally too.
The process to disable it
1. Navigate towards the user profile and choose the opt
2. ion of accounts from the drop-down menu.
3. Begin to edit the list of accounts.
4. Choose to the notification bar positioned on the below of the editing link with the blue color.
5. Don’t forget to uncheck the subscription to the topics.
Professionals at Norton Customer Support Canada +1-855-687-3777
is all set for the perfect symmetrical answer to even the most tangled situation faced in the antivirus. Along with the troubleshoots, things which our clients always count upon is professionalism of being available all the time for answering the calls, the integrity of being persistent and transparent about the cost and method and besides this, and courtesy which always puts a smile on our client's faces. If calling us isn’t a viable option to you, you may get in touch with us via live chat at our website.
Created on Jun 17th 2018 23:38. Viewed 692 times.