How to Get Marriage Certificate after Arya Samaj Marriageby Arya Samaj Mariages Arya Samaj Marriage in India
Instead of traditional Hindu Marriage, opting for ‘Arya Samaj Marriage’ has two main advantages: first is— you can solemnize your marriage in a simple and economical way; second is— you can easily marry someone irrespective of considering the social ‘ill’ factors like caste and religion.
Yes! You heard it right. Earlier, ‘Marriage’ within the same caste and same religion was the rule of the land within the Indian culture but that’s not the case anymore if you’re doing marriage as per 'Arya Samaj is' rituals. Founded by Swami Dayananda Saraswati in 1875, ‘Arya Samaj’ acquires a prominent place in India as it allows every individual for doing Inter-caste and Inter-religious marriages under the provision of ‘Hindu Marriage Act of 1957’along with the provision of ‘Special Marriage Act of 1954 and Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act of 1937.’ So, as a step towards reforming our Indian society by curbing social evils like prejudice in marriages, untouchability, dowry system, and child marriages; many from the young generation couples are opting for this marriage option.
Like the traditional Hindu marriage and court marriage, Arya Samaj Marriage is also considered equally legal in the country but only when the couple has their marriage certificate of the Government of India. Though, it’s true that the Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act of 1937 allows Inter-caste and Inter-religious marriages at a recognized ‘Arya Samaj Temple’ and even offers an ‘Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate’ after that but, unfortunately, that’s not enough to provide legal status to the ‘Arya Samaj Marriage.’
So, considering the fact that, ‘Arya Samaj Marriage certificate’ issued by any Arya Samaj Mandir has no legal effect; we’ve mentioned below step by step about how you fulfill the marriage the registration process in order to get the Marriage Certificate from the Government of India after Arya Samaj Marriage!
- Step 1: Solemnize your Marriage in your nearby Arya Samaj Mandir as per Arya Samaj wedding procedure and after that collect your Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate.
- Step 2: Once you received the Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate from the Arya Samaj Mandir, apply for your marriage registration process and to do so, visit the ‘State Stamps and Registration’ website and from there, download the marriage registration form.
- Step 3: Then, fill the marriage registration form with all the necessary information and details like the names and addresses of the bride, groom, and the eye-witnesses of your Arya Samaj wedding!
- Step 4: After entering all the necessary details in the form; the bride, groom, and the eye-witnesses then need to duly sign the form.
- Step 5: Once you filled the form completely, paste your marriage photograph (one) on the form and submit it in the office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate along with the registration fees and with your ‘Arya Samaj Wedding Certificate.’
Now, all you have to do is, wait for a few days to receive your Marriage certificate from the Government of India. That’s all! This is how you can get your marriage certificate after Arya Samaj Marriage to provide your Arya Samaj Marriage a legal marriage status in and outside the country!
Created on Aug 13th 2020 07:03. Viewed 982 times.