How to get legal advice for a consumer case?

by Kanika Goyal Online Consumer Forum
If you are a consumer and not satisfied with the services given by the company or seller then you can file a case against the brand in consumer court. The consumer doesn't need any lawyer to submit their case in consumer court but if you want to understand the technical aspects of the case then you can take a help consumer lawyer or if you want to consumer case in consumer court then you can talk to a lawyer for better results.

You can also file a complaint in Voxya an online consumers complaint forum that helps consumers to get a replacement, refund, and compensation as soon as possible and provide an optimal solution for the complaint. 

There are many consumer complaints resolved by Voxya without approaching consumer court using social media campaigns, power of email communication, and legal notice.

If you are looking for a solution to the consumer complaint then File a complaint now!

If you need legal advice for a consumer case then you can choose the Talk to lawyer service of Voxya.

What are the charges of a lawyer for a case discussion?

Voxya changes for Talk to Lawyer services:

Rs.389 for 8-10 minutes.
Rs.499 for 15-20 minutes.

Need help with your consumer case?

Sponsor Ads

About Kanika Goyal Professional     Online Consumer Forum

701 connections, 37 recommendations, 2,609 honor points.
Joined APSense since, January 18th, 2017, From Lucknow, India.

Created on Jul 28th 2021 08:33. Viewed 45 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.