How to Get a Cash Advance If You Are on Social Security
by Steve B. Spokesperson for FaaastCash
As Social Security is a verifiable, regular income, cash advance loans are available for Social Security recipients to help them deal with financial emergencies. If you are on Social Security and can verify your regular income, you are eligible for payday loans.
Steps to Apply for a Cash Advance Loan When You Are on Social Security
The following steps can help you get a cash advance loan to deal with your cash emergencies:
1. Show Your Proof of Income
You must show your proof of income to be eligible for a cash advance loan. You must have a reliable source of income as this serves as security for the cash you will receive. You can show your 1099 form as proof of income. Or, you can request a Proof of Income Letter from the SSA. You have to wait for 10 days to receive the letter. You can contact the SSA directly if you want to get the letter faster.
2. Collect Your Documentation
The cash advance loan lenders will require other documents/information from you to determine your eligibility for the loan. The other necessary documents may include:
- Your residential address
- Proof of identity
- Driver’s license
- The loan amount requested
- Bank routing number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Savings or checking account number
3. Apply for the Loan
You can apply for the loan online. The application process is simple and fast. You just need to submit the online application form by filling the required information. Once your information is verified by the lenders and your loan request is approved, you usually receive your loan amount the next business day.
Tips for Getting Cash Advance Loans When You Are on Social Security
The following tips can assist you whenever you apply for a cash advance loan.
- Make sure that you have all the necessary documents and the Social Security Letter note above when approaching a cash advance lender.
- You must find a cash advance lender who is legitimate and will never use your Social Security number to violate your privacy. Before selecting a payday loan lender, make sure to check their license and certifications. Or, use a trusted referral source like FaaastCash.
- You should read the loan application form carefully and provide accurate information. Read the terms and conditions of the cash advance lending source or company and make sure you understand these.
- Make sure to pay the loan amount on time, as this can increase your credibility. If your credit score is good, you can receive a higher cash advance in the future.
If you are on Social Security and need fast cash to deal with your financial emergencies, contact us. We will help you get connected to our large network of trusted payday lenders.
Created on Apr 11th 2019 04:57. Viewed 396 times.