How to Fix your McAfee subscription Has Expired Alert?by Isa Bella 123 hp drivers setup
McAfee provides real-time security against all new and old threats that lurk in the digital world. Sometimes, users see that whenever they open a browser, they get McAfee subscription has expired error. If you are getting this error, then here is what you need to do.
Confirm the Subscription
If you want to confirm the subscription, you need to follow the instructions given below.
● First of all, you have to right-click on the McAfee M-shield icon. If you can't see the McAfee icon, then click on show more icons from the toolbar.
● After that, you should click on Verify Subscription.
● When the prompt comes, permit the application to make changes to your device.
● Now, you have to wait to complete the process.
Source:- How to Fix your McAfee subscription Has Expired Alert?
When you see the right expiration date, the problem is solved, but still, your product may show as expired or the expiration date may be older then the subscription date.
Launch the Subscription Repair Tool
You can fix several common problems with your McAfee subscriptions. Here are the instructions are given below.
On Windows 7, 8, 8.1, & 10
● Get started by going to the McAfee Subscription Repair Tool page.
● After that, you should click on Download.
● Then store the SubDBFix.exe file to the desktop.
● Thereafter, you should twice click on SubDBFix.exe to open.
● When the prompt comes, click on Agree or Continue on the security warnings.
● When it asks to enter your McAfee account details, which you are using in the registration
● Later, you have to choose the product suite installed on your PC then click on Next.
● Once the tool is finished, reboot your PC.
On Windows XP or Vista
● First, you have to click on download & save the repair tool.
● You should right-click on the file and choose "Run as Administrator."
● If required, you should input your email ID and password which you registered with.
● After that, choose the product suite installed on your desktop & click on Next.
● Once the process is over, reboot the PC.
Review the Subscription Expiration Date & Email ID
● First & foremost visit the "www.mcafee.com" and click on For Consumer.
● After that, you should click on My Account.
● Then click on Log in.
● Thereafter, you have to enter your email ID & password to log in to the McAfee account.
● Later, click on Log in.
● Now, choose the computer that launches the McAfee software beneath My Account.
● After that, type a note of the subscription details can be displayed.
● Go to your McAfee product.
● Click on Your Subscription.
● Now, you should confirm the Expiration Date & email ID is correct or not in your Account page.
Reinstalling the Software
● First of all, you have to uninstall the current installed McAfee product on your device.
● After that, enter the Pre-install Tool.
● Then install the Pre -Install Tool.
● Thereafter, twice click on Pre-Install_Tool.exe file & go with the prompts.
● Look at the warning messages & click on OK to apply the changes.
● Once the Pre-Install Tool finish.
● Then click on OK and close the window.
● Now, reboot the computer.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Previous Article:- How to Set Up Your iPad & iPhone?
Created on Sep 4th 2019 01:36. Viewed 302 times.