How to Set Up Your iPad & iPhone?
by Isa Bella SEO Strategist
If you purchased a new iPhone 8, iPhone 8
Plus, iPad Pro, or any previous series of the iOS device, you can view the
welcome screen in various languages, but do you know what is the initial set up
procedure for iOS devices. Here are the steps to set up your iPhone and iPad..
Let's get started.
Setting Up New iOS Device
If you want to set up your new iOS device, you
need to follow the instructions given below.
● First of all, touch the slide bar to set up
and slide the finger on the screen to get started.
● After that, you should select your language.
If you purchased your iOS device from your home country, it should select the
correct one automatically.
● Then you have to select a country or region.
● Thereafter, you should select a Wi-Fi and
input its password, if required. If you don't have a Wi-Fi network, you can use
your cellular data.
● Now, you have to wait for activation of your
iPad & iPhone.
● Select whether or not you would like to turn
on Location Services.
● Then you should set up the passcode and Touch
ID, and you can jump this instruction by choosing "Set Up Touch ID
Source:- How to Set Up
Your iPad & iPhone?
Up the older iPad or iPhone 8 as New
You can set up the iPad or iPhone as new. Here
are the instructions given below.
● Get started by logging in to your existing
iCloud Apple ID, you can input your username, email ID, and password.
● After that, you should tap on Use different
Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes.
● Then you have to make a new Apple ID.
● If you don't create the Apple ID now, you can
skip this step.
● Thereafter, you should tap on Agree to all the
terms & conditions.
● Tap on Agree again to confirm.
● Later, you can set up the Apple Pay, if it's
convenient in your location.
● Now, you should set up iCloud Keychain, if you
would like to save & sync the passwords throughout all the devices.
● After that, you should activate the Siri, if
● You can also say"Hey Siri" to activate
● When you are facing application crashing or
any other problem, you can send Diagnostic Information to Apple.
● If you would like to see a larger interface,
then you can enable Display Zoom option.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is an avid
technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a
professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate
people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
Article:- How to Remove
the Activate Windows Watermark Permanently in 2019?
Created on Sep 4th 2019 01:22. Viewed 299 times.