HOW TO FIX WINDOWS LIVE MAIL ATTACHMENT PROBLEMS EASILY?by Peter Anderson Writer
Using the Fix Function
In case the user wishes to use the fix function, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
· Go to the Windows search on your system.
· Then enter the control panel into it.
· Launch the Control Panel and click on the Programs.
· Beneath the Programs, choose ‘Uninstall a Program.’
· Browse for ‘Windows Live Essentials’ into the ‘Currently installed programs list’ then twice click on it.
· You should select the ‘Repair all Windows Live programs.’
· Now, reboot the system for the settings to take effect.
Modify Safety Options
In case the user wants to modify safety options in case Live Mail attachments are not appearing, then abide by the provided steps.
· Go to the Live Mail and login it.
· You should click on the Blue button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
· Move the cursor to Options.
· The Options menu includes additional submenus.
· Select the one that says ‘Safety Options.’
· Click on the Safe Senders.
· Then go to the Add option.
· After that, enter the email ID of the sender.
· Then click on the OK.
· You should click on the Apply button and then select the OK.
· Back to the Options and select Safety options.
· Select the Options.
· You have set this to High option at a certain point but attempt choosing Low this time.
· Now, click on the Apply and verify.
Modify Security Settings
In case the user wishes to modify security settings if Windows Live Mail is not downloading attachments, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
· Navigate to the Windows Live Mail.
· If Windows Live Mail gets launched, go to the Home then Junk option.
· Locate the Safety options button and click on it.
· You should click on the Security button.
· You require to untick the box near to ‘ Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus.’
· Now, verify by selecting the Apply button.
Get Admin Permission
In case the user wants to get admin permission in case Windows Live Mail is not launching PDF attachments, then abide by the provided steps.
· Go to the Live Mail button and right-click on it.
· Select the Properties and choose the Compatibility option.
· During there, mark the box near to ‘ Run this program as an administrator.’
· You should click on the Apply button.
· Choose the Shortcut button and select the Advanced option.
· Then tick the ‘Run as administrator.’
· Now, click on the OK.
Reinstall Windows Essentials
In case the user wishes to reinstall Windows essentials, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
· Reach the Control Panel on your screen.
· Go to the ‘Uninstall a program’ from the ‘Category View’.
· Select the Windows Essentials and twice click on it.
· Choose ‘Remove one or more Windows Live programs.’
· Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall and select the Uninstall option.
· Pick the Recovery Manager.
· You have to select ‘ Software Program Reinstallation under I need help immediately.’
· Navigate to the ‘ Software Program Reinstallation welcome screen,’ select Next.
· Check into the ‘ Factory installed programs list’ for the Windows Live Mail to install again.
· In case Live Mail is not shown there, choose ‘ The program is not on the list.’
· Now, select the Next and pursue the provided steps to install the program again.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on webroot.com/safe and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Created on Feb 28th 2020 12:02. Viewed 252 times.