How to Fix Webroot Secure anywhere Error 10 and 1168?by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Webroot Inc. is an Internet security company, offers cloud-based Internet threat detection solutions for businesses, enterprises, and consumers. The company provides support services and serves network security providers, mobile providers and enterprise customers in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific. The main focus of the company is to offer real-time advanced Internet threat protection to customers through its products which include the BrightCloud security intelligence platform and the SecureAnywhere suite of security products for corporate networks as well as mobile devices.
This article provides information on fixing certain errors related to the Webroot software. The following information may help users if they received such errors. If the errors get fixed after following these steps, then it’s good. If not, it simply means that you need to go for Webroot Support for further assistance.
WEBROOT SECURE ANYWHERE ERROR 10:-
There are several causes of Error 10 which includes: –
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Webroot Secure Anywhere software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Webroot Secure Anywhere-related software change.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Webroot Secure Anywhere-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Webroot Secure Anywhere-related files.
- Runtime Errors such as “Error 10” can crop up because of a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
And the Steps to fix the error are given below: –
- Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 10
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of PC
- Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Update Your PC Device Drivers
- Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere Program Associated with Error 10
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
WEBROOT INTERNET SECURITY PLUS ERROR 1168:-
This particular error may appear anytime while downloading, installing or uninstalling the Webroot Internet Security Plus program or when the antivirus is being run. These errors are being faced by users on Webroot Internet Security.
The steps to Fix Webroot Internet Security Plus Error 1168 are given below: –
- Make sure that you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode like: SA70-AAAA-A786-DF89-XXXX.
- Just keep the PC online for uninstall and reinstall to verify it works correctly.
- Download a Copy of the software app.
- Now uninstall the WSA app and reboot the system.
- Now install the internet security application with the new installer. Enter your Keycode without importing any configurations if asked to because you can set it up according to you.
- Let it complete its install scan.
- webroot customer support
- Reboot the computer once again.
WEBROOT ERROR STATING “THIS APP CAN’T RUN ON THIS PC”:-
Users often receive this error if they install more than one antivirus software on the computer as the software conflict between each other and none of them will work as expected.
However, steps to resolve the issue are given below: –
Uninstall all the unwanted antivirus software and keep only one that you would like run. Check if it helps.
Additionally, to make sure the computer is free from virus, you may run Microsoft Safety Scanner.
Created on Apr 19th 2018 04:29. Viewed 135 times.