How to Fix “Unknown Network Error” on Instagram?by Jack Arona Computer Service
Instagram is currently one of the most used social media platforms all over the world and reasonably so. As the platform is used by millions of users daily, it is bound to face some issues. “An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred” is one such error, and here is how you can fix it. So, here are the steps to fix unknown network error on Instagram.
In case you intend to fix the error through removing the cache, then go through the below-mentioned steps.
- Move down the panel of notifications and select Settings option.
- Thereafter, go to the ‘Applications’ tab and choose ‘Apps.’
- You have to move down and choose ‘Instagram’ within the list.
- Later, select the ‘Storage’ button and choose ‘Clear Cache.’
- Now, open the app.
If you would like to fix the issue through removing data, then abide by the given steps.
- You have to move down the notification of the panel and choose Settings.
- Thereafter, choose the ‘Application’ button and select the ‘Apps’ option.
- You should scroll beneath and select ‘Pokemon Go’ within the list.
- Then go to ‘Storage’ and select ‘Clear Data.’
- Now, open game s.
Reset Application Preferences
In case you intend to fix the error through reset application preferences, go through the below-mentioned steps.
- You have to move down the panel of notification and choose Settings.
- Thereafter choose ‘Applications’ and select the ‘Apps’ option.
- You should select the vertical ellipsis menu icon within the upper right-hand side of the screen and choose the ‘Reset App Preferences’ option.
- Later, reboot the phone and open the Instagram application.
- Now, attempt to sign in.
Reset the APN
If you would like to fix the issue through reset the APN, then abide by the given steps.
- You should open the notification panel and select the Settings option.
- Navigate to the ‘Wireless and Network’ tab and select the ‘Mobile Network.’
- You have to choose ‘Access Point Names (APN)’ and select the vertical ellipsis menu icon within the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Now, go to ‘Reset to Defaults’ and reboot the mobile.
- Finally, attempt to sign in to Instagram.
Install the Application Again
In case you intend to fix the error through install the application again, go through the below-mentioned steps.
- You should long press the ‘Instagram’ button and choose ‘Uninstall this app.’
- You have to wait to uninstall the app.
- Navigate to the ‘Play Store’ button and choose the ‘Search’ option.
- Later, input ‘Instagram’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Now, select the first choice and choose the ‘Install’ option.
- Finally, you have to wait to install the app and look to view when the problem continues.
Jack Arona is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Dec 10th 2019 08:45. Viewed 360 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.