How to Fix “Unable to Login Webroot Account” Error?by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Webroot antivirus provides you effective and leading antivirus for your personal computers, Macs, and other digital devices. It is comfortable with all operating system by detecting the viruses, spyware, malware infection and fixes them on time. It is one of the best software applications that provides you the satisfactory services. To secure your computer from viruses you need to purchase this Webroot antivirus.
Before completing the whole process of purchasing the Webroot antivirus software, you need to log in to your Webroot account. However, this whole process of purchasing this Webroot antivirus. you can also do this by checking as a guest but the Webroot antivirus recommended to their users, to create a new account or log in to your existing account. This will helps you in the online procedure of your Webroot antivirus.
After completing the procedure of creating the Webroot account, you will have your username and password by which you can easily access your account anytime, anywhere in this whole world. While logging in to your account, sometimes, you might be facing a number of issues or error that cannot be solved easily. Generally, you can easily login to your account. But due to some errors, you are unable to login to your account. These errors are very simple and common which can occur while using Webroot antivirus or any other antivirus. If such problem occurs, then the message displays on the screen, “Can’t log in?” this error is created because you lost or forget your password. We providing you some steps by which you can easily recover with your username and password follow these steps in ascending order. These steps are very easy to acknowledge and less time-consuming. Below we will guide you how o login into your Webroot Account, in case you lost your password.
HOW TO LOGIN INTO WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS, IN CASE, YOU LOST YOUR PASSWORD?
If the Error occurs while login in with Webroot antivirus is that you may lose or forget your password. To recover from this error, follow the steps given below-
- While logging in to the account, if any message “Can’t log in?”appear on your screen.
- Then, Click on the link “Forgot Password”.
- Now, to “Reset your Password”, Click on the button “Password” or “Personal Security Code”.
- Then, click on the “Username” and enter your “Email Address”.
- After entering your email address or username, a message appears on your screen “Your account has not been activated”.
- After receiving the message you will get an activation email on your account.
- Now click on the“Resend Email button” and follow the instruction that is given in the email.
If you still can’t login your account then repeat this process one more time, during the time of repeating the process again, one new error occurred. Error UPW003 states that the Email address you entered does not Exist in Webroot system. It will indicate you that check the email address that you are provided or use email for creating Webroot account. Again follow the procedure to recover from this Error UPW003-
- Now, click on the button that appears on your screen with the message to reach to your account.
- Type the word in answer to your Security Question.be careful these answers are case sensitive”.
- Choose your security question and answer it carefully.
- If your answer is correct, then Webroot antivirus team will send you an email with a link to reset your “Password” or “Personal Security Code” as you requested earlier.
- Finally, click on the link button in the email to reset your “Password”.
- After resetting your password you will be able to access your account easily.
After following the steps you can easily access your Webroot account but still, if you are facing any problem then connect with Webroot customer support. They will help you instantly. Webroot Support is available 24*7 to help you anytime. Experts and technicians are available to sort out your errors and provide you best services. Dial the toll-free number of Webroot customer support for instant queries.
Created on Apr 2nd 2018 01:28. Viewed 726 times.