How to Fix the Broken Fan of a Toshiba Laptop?by Toshiba Petersion Toshiba Technical Support Number Canada
- First of all, turn off your notebook by shutting it down.
- Now, move on to the laptop fan. To that end, remove the cover which protects it.
- Use a multifunctional screwdriver to remove the screws and then lift up the cover to take it off.
- As you do that, the fan inside it will reveal.
- Have a look at it and check the condition of the broken fan. If the damage much more than expected, install the new fan, if not follow the next steps to continue.
- Clean the inside wall and the fan as well. You can use a can of an air compressor to blow the dust-out.
- After doing that, pry it and take the fan out.
- Now, remove the old fan from its axis.
- Clean them well using a cotton swab or a clean cloth.
- After doing, place the fan to its exact location and screw em tightly.
- At last, cover it up.
Created on Dec 28th 2017 13:01. Viewed 542 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.