How to Fix Sysprep .dll Errors on Windows PC?by Jack Arona Computer Service
A missing or corrupt .dll file can give birth to numerous errors on your PC. It is understandable as the file is among the vital system files. Sysprep Fatal Error, Could not load MSESysprep.dll is among the said errors. The error mostly appears in the older version of the OSs, and if you are facing it too, then we will help you fix it. So, here are the steps to fix this error.
Clearing Registry from Invalid Entries
- Hold the Win + R keys at the same time on your system to launch the Run section.
- Thereafter, input ‘regedit’ into it and select the OK button to launch Registry Editor.
- There, select the Export and File option.
- Name the file and store it securely. This method can reset registry files in case something goes incorrect.
- Then reach the pursuing location:
- Go to Cleanup key and right-click over it.
- You should click on the Permissions.
- Reach the Permission screen and choose Administrators.
- Beneath the Permissions for Administrators, tick the Allow on Full Control.
- You should click on the Apply option and then select the OK button to apply the changes.
- Go to the Cleanup key and select it once again.
- Reach the right-hand side panel, remove:
- Select the value and right-click over it and choose the Delete button.
- Now, shut it down.
Remove Panther Folder
If the users are trying to remove the panther folder, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- Go to the File Explorer and launch it.
- Thereafter, go to C:WindowsSystem32sysprep.
- Reach the Panther folder and right-click over it.
- You should either rename the folder or remove it.
- Now, launch the PC Preparation utility, and it can launch correctly without errors.
Using Revo Uninstaller
In case you intend to use Revo installer, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Navigate to the Revo Uninstaller and download then install it.
- After that, open the Revo Uninstaller.
- Beneath the Applications and search ‘Microsoft Security Essentials’.
- You should click on the Uninstall option.
- Then launch the ‘Ccleaner app’ an erase any remaining unnecessary files associated with MSE.
- Now, after finishing the process, reboot the system and launch the tool for System Preparation.
Jack Arona is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Apr 22nd 2020 00:49. Viewed 187 times.