How to Fix Scan Quality Errors of HP Scanner?by HP Support Number HP Technical Support
HP is a well-known brand around the world for manufacturing top quality products based on the latest technology. HP is a well-reputed company which is offering the best chances to enjoy the best products at very affordable prices. HP scanners are now becoming more and more popular among users because of the latest technology. These scanning devices are fully equipped with amazing features, so they are now in the big demand among users. While using the scanner, you can face scan quality problems with your HP scanner. Learn how to solve scan quality errors related to HP scanner? You should follow online guidelines or call HP scanner customer support team immediately to get complete solutions.
• Blank pages- The original have been loaded upside down.
• Too light or dark- The resolution and color levels may be set wrongly.
• Undesirable lines-Glue, Ink, correction fluid or an undesirable substance might be on the glass.
• Black dots-Correction fluid, glue, ink or an unnecessary element might be on the scanner glass.
• Unclear Text- The color and resolution levels may be set wrongly.
All above scanning quality errors are not solved by you, and then you should connect with certified scanner experts through number 1-888-657-9666 to get proper technical guidance or complete solutions instantly.
Sometimes, you can face scanner errors 6, 12, 100 and 200 or Scanner error 300 shown on the HP Laserjet M1005 control panel, it displays a scanner error which cannot be solved just by turning off the printing machine and then back on, nor reorganizing the printer to factory defaults. Latest firmware needs to be installed on the printing device.
Step1:- Need to print a configuration page-
• Press the Menu/ Enter option to open the menus on the control panel.
• You need to use the arrow buttons to navigate to Reports menu and press Menu/Enter button.
• You must use the arrow buttons to navigate to Config report item and press the Menu/Enter button.
Step2:- Must install new firmware-
• Check carefully that the new firmware version is installed. The firmware date must be 20120910 or later.
• If required, you should update the firmware just by downloading and using HP LaserJet Series Firmware Update Utility:-
1. Go to HP Drivers & Downloads.
2. If the Welcome to HP Support page opens, follow these instructions:
• Type your printer model number.
• Click Go. You might need to choose your printer model number from a list of similar printer models.
3. Click on your operating system. A list of drivers and other downloads display.
4. You need to Scroll down the page, and then click on Download next to the HP LaserJet Series Firmware Update Utility option, and then follow the on-screen instructions to save the utility to your computer system. Still, if you are facing all these errors, you can call at HP scanner support number 1-888-657-9666 to get instant solutions.
View Source: http://hptechsupporthelpnumber.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-to-fix-scan-quality-errors-of-hp-scanner.html
Created on Jun 29th 2018 10:11. Viewed 219 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.