How to Fix Sage Error 1704?by 99 Accounting 99accounting
Sage Error 1704 occurs due to corrupted or interference of installation files. Many times, this error may occur due to other applications on the computer. In this blog, we will discuss the Sage Error 1704.
Let’s explore more about the accurate resolution steps to fix the error. On the other hand, if the user wants to get direct support from us, they can contact on our Sage Tech Support Number +1(800)-986-6931.
The reasons for the Sage Error 1704:
There could be numerous causes for the Sage Error 1704. Sometimes, this issue arises due to inadequate disk space:
· .NET framework issues
· Due to Malware/firewall restrictions on the computer
· Corrupted and damaged files on the computer
How to resolve Sage Error 1704?
· On the PC, a permission box will open and the user needs to choose yes option
· A box will open on the window with a flashing cursor
· Type Regedit and push the enter button
· Type on the Company data file and choose to enter
· The user needs to complete the task and create a new file name
· Save the file in a desirable place.
· To erase the Malware error, users require to do complete Firewall or Malware Scan of the computer
· Pursue all the steps and get the error resolved
· Choose the start key and type command in the search box.
· The user needs to hold Ctrl+shift on the keyboard and push the enter button.
· On the system, a permission box will open and the user needs to choose yes
· A box will open with a blinking cursor and type cleanmgr and push the enter button
· It will verify the disk space on the system
· Verify the boxes and choose ok button
For Windows 7, 8, 10 Vista and Windows XP:
· Choose the start button
· Type an update into the search box and push the enter button
· An updated window will open with a dialog box and choose the install update keys
· Select the start button and type command
· The user requires to hold the Ctrl+shift from their keyboard and push the enter button
· Scanning will start on the system and it will resolve the error on the PC
We have a Team of Professionals and Experienced Sage experts who can support the user in resolving all the Sage 50 issues. The user can contact our team 24*7 for any error on our Sage toll-free helpline +1(800)-986-6931. We have a knowledgeable and experienced Sage 50 Technical Support team.
Created on Oct 11th 2018 03:44. Viewed 291 times.