How to Fix PowerPoint Not Responding Issue?by Sarah Smith Technical Manager
PowerPoint is a latest release program of Microsoft used for presentation with highly attractive and interactive features. It is best for various needs as to make slides, convert them in PDF or video with lots of customization for presenting the contents. With its installation users can enjoy a lot of things on it.
As compared to other applications it also needs configuration and installation and in case if any issues encounters then they may take help from technicians who deals against the problems like update, setup, PPT optimization, Registration issue, PowerPoint not working, and Product Key Activation Problem etc.
If you are the one looking for solutions for PowerPoint freezing problem you are at the right place because here the engaged tech support experts will look into the concern and offers the best suitable solution for the particular concern.
Some methods have been described under to get rid of PowerPoint presentation freezing error without any effect to other gadgets. The ways have been illustrated by the professionals to solve the issues manually.
Solution ways to resolve PowerPoint not responding:
Method 1: Initially, the customers are required to check for latest Office updates and if applicable then install it
Method 2: After this need to check for possible issues with add-ins
· For Windows 10: Need to hit Start button
· For Windows 8: Move mouse cursor to the upper right corner of the screen and from there needs to select Search.
· For Windows 7: Need to hit the Start.
· After this, type PowerPoint /safe, and then OK button.
· Then check for the issue if resolved, go to File menu and hit the Options tab then after tap on Add-Ins.
· Now, the users may select the COM Add-ins, and then press Go.
· At last restart the PowerPoint application.
Method 3: After following above steps now repair Office program
· First step will be to close all the Microsoft Office applications that are running.
· Then need to run Control Panel, and then open “Programs and Features” options.
· Now, make the right click of version of Microsoft Office program installed, and then click Change and select Repair.
Method 4: Make sure that the antivirus software is up-to-date
Method 5: Identify that the antivirus software is conflicting with PowerPoint
Method 6: At last, need to change the printer defaults
The users searching for Microsoft PowerPoint help they are required to dial Microsoft PowerPoint help number 1888-494-1155 which runs nonstop all around the year in support of US and Canada users. The whole interruptions are resolved here only through online mode without visiting at customer’s door.
Created on Nov 29th 2017 01:07. Viewed 474 times.