How to Fix OneDrive Sync Problems on Windows 10by Harry M. developer
OneDrive is one of the popular file synchronization platforms that provides various features to its users. It includes synchronization of data, files, storing documents and various personal documents such as BitLocker recovery and Windows settings. The service uses a cloud program to perform these syncing and other file storing processes. This service is compatible to use on various platforms such as Windows Phone, Android, iOS, macOS, and multiple Xbox One products. OneDrive allows users to store and download MS Office files and other documents to OneDrive directly.
Sometimes, users face various issues and error codes while using OneDrive on their devices. There are various reasons for arising this error code on Windows 10. It includes outdated editions, syncing failure, corrupted drivers and much more.
About MS OneDrive and Cloud
The introduction of OneDrive makes life easier by providing multiple features such as access to any files and folders stored in “Cloud.”
OneDrive and cloud computing features enable users to fetch all the data and files from any edge of the world. To do so, you should have strong internet connectivity and a compatible device capable of using the internet.
Here, we are providing all the possible errors related to OneDrive while using Windows 10:
Error Code 1 OneDrive
This error message alerts and informs you that something unusual happens to your PC or some unknown issue has found. If you get such error on your device, then follow these instructions:
- First and foremost, you have to check that your device is connected to a strong internet connection. Also, make sure that OneDrive is compatible to run on your system.
Then, check that OneDrive is still working compatibly in online mode. If not, then you need to make OneDrive available online on your device, by abiding these instructions:
- First and foremost, navigate towards a lowermost right-hand side edge of your device’s screen.
- Then, look for the navigation portion of your Taskbar. Then search for the symbol indicating white and blue color related to the OneDrive cloud symbol. Then tap on it once found.
- Next, hit the upward showing arrow icon related to the option “Show Hidden Icons” in case you are unable to view this option into the Taskbar. Then you will get the icon related to OneDrive, but in case it’s not there, it might be that the program is not working properly.
- If you wish to search the program, it is recommended to type “OneDrive” into the search bar of Cortana followed by the enter key.
- After that, a few of the options will launch under the activity center. To view them, you have to tap on the “More” option and then hit the “View Online.” You will see the status of that activity by navigating the result pane.
- In case you are facing troubles in login into your OneDrive account, then tap the status of Online Services related to MS Office. Also, make sure that other services like Outlook are working properly or not.
Fixing Error Code 1
Windows used to update its features regularly that helps to troubleshoot various issues on Windows 10. If you wish to fix Error code 01, then try to update OneDrive to its recent edition. It will remove all the syncing issues related to your OneDrive.
If you wish to search for the desktop applications of OneDrive, then follow these instructions:
- Firstly, tap on the “Start” menu.
- Then, search the OneDrive desktop application. When got it, tap to launch the particular application.
OneDrive Error Code 2 and How to Fix it
Error Code 2 is an alert message that signifies that OneDrive application facing some problems when you wish to access some account information on your device.
If you are facing some issues related to OneDrive, then you can fix it by abiding the following instructions:
- First of all, you need to log in to your personal account related to Microsoft on Windows 10 as it needed to troubleshoot any OneDrive issue. To do so, launch “Windows” related settings by tapping Window key and “I” keys altogether.
- Then, navigate to the Settings page and after that, tap on “Accounts.”
- Hit the “Your Info” panel located at the left-hand side section.
- Move towards the right side section and then tap the “Sign in” related option. After that, enter all the important data for MS account and hit the “Next” option.
Error Code “0x80070005” and Its Troubleshooting Steps
- To troubleshoot this issue, you have to hit the “Start” tab.
- Then, navigate to the “Settings” option.
- After that, hit the “Security and Update” option.
- Now, tap on the updates checking tab.
- Wait for a little for the Windows to download the recent updates.
- Once the installation completes, then try to launch the Run box by tapping Window + R keys simultaneously.
- After that, enter these keywords:
- Now, tap on the “OK” button to proceed.
- Finally, apply double tap on the file option “OneDriveSetup.exe” to get the latest edition of OneDrive for your device.
Harry Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Feb 25th 2020 08:58. Viewed 171 times.