How to Fix Norton Update Problemby Live Tech 365 If You Face Problem Email, Printer, Antivirus etc.
Norton antivirus is meant to provide end to end security to the users to roam around the internet safely. But sometimes, they go through different problems when they start using this antivirus. Needlessly to say, every antivirus requires up gradation timely otherwise it will fail to provide desired online security. Norton users sometimes failed to deal with Norton update problem. They find the error which prevents them from updating this antivirus. And if users leave their antivirus without update then it will be no longer to give internet security. Norton experts always apply the latest method.T hey give endless effort to provide solutions for each Norton user.
Sometimes Norton users complain that Norton protection updates not fixed. As a result, they become deprived of enjoying the latest facilities from Norton antivirus. If they failed to complete the update process timely, then there is a higher chance to get infected with different viruses. Norton technicians know this thing very well. They advise them by applying some steps to sort out the Norton update problem very easily.
As per Norton expert team, users need to check virus definitions date-
- Users have to start ‘’Norton’’ antivirus.
- After that, users will see ‘’my Norton window’’ which is available next to the ‘’Device security’’ option and then they need to click ‘’open’’ option.
- Next, users have to check the date which is available under ‘’you are protected’’ option. Then users need to click on ‘’protection updates’’ option.
- Then, users (based on the date) they have to choose any one of the following-
- If the date is less than one day, then users must wait for 24 hours and then run Live Update again.
- If the date is more than one day, then users must update virus definitions using Intelligent Updater.
After that, to solve Norton update problem, users need to update virus definitions-
- To solve the Norton update problem, users need to go to the Intelligent Updater downloads page.
- Based on users’ version of Windows, they need to choose any settings of the following-
- For Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32-bit: Users must choose the first file from the list under Filename. The file name starts with the year and ends with v5i32.exe.
- For Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista 64-bit: Norton users have to go to the 64-bit Platforms section, and choose the first file in the list under Filename. The file name starts with the year and ends with v5i64.exe.
- After that, Norton users need to save the file to the Windows desktop.
- To view the file, they need to double click the file (which they saved) on the desktop.
If Norton users are facing Norton update problem despite following above-mentioned steps, then they can feel free to contact Norton security customer service team. This team contains dedicated employees who work for 24x7 hours. They never charge extra. Technicians are always reachable through the toll-free number. Users can depend on them when it comes to meet the service quality and deadline. They always meet users’ expectations.
Created on Mar 14th 2019 01:24. Viewed 341 times.