HOW TO FIX NORTON SETUP ERROR 8504 101?by John Adward I am working as a technical expert
Norton is an intelligent security solution and blocks malicious things, which make your processor, slow. With Norton setup, you will not suffer from any sort of virus attacks. You can visit norton setup, to search and purchase the suitable Norton setup.
Important: Make sure you crosscheck the specifications of your device, whether your device is compatible with the desired Norton setup.
If you wish to download and install the Norton setup then you can visit norton.com/setup. The Norton setup is available in both free and paid version. The free or trial version is available until 30 days. You can access the Norton setup until the validity does not expire.
However, there is a possibility that you might encounter Error 8504 101 while downloading and installing Norton setup on your device.
What are the symptoms of Error 8504 101when you install Norton via norton.com/setup?
- “Error 8504 101” appears on your device and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes when running the same program with Error 8504 101.
- “Norton Internet Security Error 8504 And 101” is displayed on the screen.
- Your Windows will run sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” and jams for a few seconds at a time.
Note: These 8504 101 error messages can appear during Norton setup installation, while a Symantec-related software program) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown. It can also occur during the installation of the Windows operating system. You must keep a track of when and where your 8504 101 error occurs, as it is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the error.
What are the causes of Error 8504 101?
- Corrupt download software or incomplete installation of Norton Internet Security software on your device.
- Corruption occurring in the Windows registry from recent Norton Internet Security software on the device.
- Presence of virus or malware infection on your device that has corrupted Windows system files or Norton Internet Security-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the files associated with Norton Internet Security.
Important: The errors such as “Error 8504 101” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
How to fix Norton setup Error 8504 101?
Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your error issues. These troubleshooting steps get more difficult and time-consuming so it is recommended to attempt each step in chronological order to avoid unnecessary time and effort.
- Repair the Registry Entries Associated with Error 8504 101
- Now, conduct a Full malware Scan of your PC
- Clean out your System Junk with Disk cleanup
- Now, update your PC Device drivers
- You have to now utilize Windows System Restore to ‘Undo’ Recent System changes
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Norton Internet Security Program associated with Error 8504 101
- Now, run Windows System File Checker
- Install all available Windows Updates
- You have to perform a Clean Installation of Windows
Concluding this, you can say Norton setup is user-friendly, easily accessible antivirus software. The Norton software provides a range of antivirus products, which are compatible with your devices. However, while downloading and installing you might encounter one of the common error, for which you need to understand its symptoms, causes and the troubleshooting steps mentioned above to remove the Error 8504 101.
Created on May 15th 2019 02:19. Viewed 453 times.