How to Fix Norton not Opening Issue on Windows 10by Shepherd Zayn PC Diagnose
Norton Antivirus is that the best computer security software available within the market. It is one of the most used antivirus software as compare to its competitors. You need to put in Norton on windows or mac devices. Because, while browsing the web one click can wrong software or email can corrupt your data and install an epidemic on your PC. Sometimes, Norton user-facing like Norton antivirus won’t open, Norton not opening, etc.
So, you need to contact Norton toll-free number. This is frustrating when Norton antivirus stopped working or not opening. Norton antivirus removes viruses, malware, and adware from your computer. If Norton antivirus not opening, scanning or working on your PC. Then the PC is open for hackers, they will use the advantages of this example. So, you would like to contact Norton customer service technician.
Why My Norton Antivirus Not Opening?
There are various reasons for Norton antivirus not working or not opening issues. Sometimes this issue appears due to outdated antivirus versions. Or Norton antivirus files corrupted by the virus that was present on your pc. Follow the steps given below to fix Norton antivirus problems.
Method1: Outdates Norton Version:
Norton updates its virus database and software version on a regular basis. So, they can offer the best security services to Norton users. Follow the procedure step by step to update Norton antivirus.
1. Open Security settings of Norton antivirus
2. Make sure you have a working internet connection
3. Now, click on “Live Update“
4. Reboot your PC and try to open Norton antivirus
Method 2: User Norton Power Eraser
If Norton antivirus won’t open on your computer, then don’t panic. You can use the Norton power eraser it will use insights in cloud applications to scan your computer. It will detect and remove malware present on your computer. Follow the steps to use Norton power eraser:
1. Visit Norton official website
2. Download Norton Power Eraser for your PC
3. Double click on the Norton power eraser setup file
4. Accept terms and agreement
5. Now, open Norton power eraser and click on scan
6. It will do rootkit scan and fix the problems
7. Now, make changes according to the recommendation
8. Reboot the PC
Method 3: Reinstall Norton Antivirus on Windows 10
The simple and best thanks to troubleshooting the Norton antivirus problem is to uninstall and reinstall the software. Read the steps given below to uninstall and reinstall Norton antivirus on Windows 10.
1. Download the Norton Removal tool from Norton Official website only.
2. Double-tap on the downloaded file to run
3. Click on “Remove and Reinstall” Option
4. Click on remove and press OK
5. After the uninstallation, restart your PC
6. Now, click on Reinstall Norton Antivirus Software.
Norton Won’t Open/Norton Not Opening
If you’re facing an issue associated with Norton antivirus not opening. Next, you can contact Norton customer support number. The technician is out there 24/7 to assist Norton users. The technician will check for the reason why Norton won’t open on Windows 10 PC. They will check for the reason why Norton not opening on windows 10.
Read Also: Fix Bitdefender Services are Not Responding
Created on Aug 31st 2021 07:26. Viewed 377 times.