How To Fix If BullGuard Is Blocking A Program?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
If you are looking around for a security solution to work for the safety and security of your device and computers then BullGuard can be your choice, the software program has been serving at its best in the market for more than 10 years now. The software program is really very easy for the process of installation, activation, and for all other such basic procedures related to the software program.
But, here the discussion has not to be about the easy to be conducted BullGuard procedures here as per the demand of the topic we will look into the process to resolve the issue of BullGuard blocking a program. This is a very common issue that the users get to face while using the BullGuard antivirus software program. In order to get this fixed the user needs to have proper knowledge regarding all the techniques and technologies if the user does not have that then it would be best for the user to get it fixed under the guidance of the technical experts.
Adding an exception to BullGuard firewall: If BullGuard is blocking a particular program then in that case the user will have to get that program added as an exception:
- The user should open the user interface of the software program and should further click on “settings”
- Then as the enter file path message appears on the screen there the user should type or should paste the file path that has to be added
- After that, the user should click on the “Add button”
- Next, the user should click on “continue”
- The content or program added there will then be excluded from the BullGuard protection field.
- As all the settings are done the user should click on the finish button
BullGuard Windows firewall conflict: If the problem is due to the conflict between BullGuard and Windows firewall then the user should follow the given steps:
- From the security and maintenance dialog box the user should turn on the Windows firewall manually
- The user should then click on “use recommended settings” after that the user should click on the “ok” button
- The user should then minimize the firewall Windows next the user should click on the “start menu” and should choose the services option
- From the services Window, the user should choose the Windows firewall
- After that, the user should right-click the services and should left click on the properties option
- Next, the user should click on the pull-down arrow and should select “automatic” next the user should click on the “apply” button.
- The user should next click on the “ok” button to confirm
- In the start service area, the user should check if the firewall is turned on or not
If other than all of this, the user feels the need to know more, then, in that case, the user should go to the team of trained and certified experts at Contact BullGuard Support by Phone, also they can be connected for the required help through the option of live chats and emails the helplines are open all the time.
Source Url: https://bullguarduksupport.mystrikingly.com/blog/how-to-fix-if-bullguard-is-blocking-a-program
Created on Jul 2nd 2021 03:36. Viewed 263 times.