How To Fix HP Spectre X360 Overheating Issue?by HP Support HP Support Number 1-877-645-7494
As an HP Spectre X360 user, you may find that your computer working differently and abnormally. It is getting hot while running or even at some point it is burning itself to some extent. Including the HP laptop users, Windows customers are reporting the problem as well. If you are also the victim of such problem then you don't need to worry about, it is easily fixable. You can also call for an instant help for HP laptop overheating problem at HP Laptop Support Service.
Here are some of the solutions, try the following, but you don’t need to try each solution. All you need to do is work according to your comfort which helps you to find the way-
· Modify Power Option
· Uninstall Bloatware
· Update HP 360 Drivers
· Clean the Vents and Use the Laptop Pooling Pad
· Restore BIOS
Modify Power Option-
Usually, abnormal heat in a laptop is related to troublesome power option. Ere you can easily modify its format to check the problem is resolved-
· Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard and X at the same time and then click “Power Options”
· Further, you need to click “Additional power” settings
· In the next steps, you need to click “Change plan settings” option
· Once you complete the process, simply click “Change advanced power settings”
· Here you need to expand processor power management and System pooling policy
· At the end, you have to select “Passive” and then click “Apply” and “OK” to save the change.
It might be possible that there are some malicious programs, which could be the major cause. To figure out what programs you need to deal with, go with following steps-
· On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key on your keyboard and X at the same time, then click “Task Manager” tab
· Further, you have to click the CPU tab and then select programs that are occupying most of your CPU usage and click “End task”
· Here you have to go to “Control Panel” option and view by category and click “Uninstall a program”
· At the end, you need to delete programs that are used very less
Update HP 360 Drivers -
Updating driver timely is the most important part of running your laptop, if the driver outdated then it can cause some troubles to the functioning of the laptop. To update your HP driver, go with the following steps or need quick guidance then contact experts at HP Laptop Support Phone Number.
· Firstly you need to download and install Driver Easy
· Here you have to run “Driver Easy” and then click the “Scan Now” button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers
· At the end, you need to click the “Update” button next to all flagged devices to automatically download and then install the correct version of their drivers
Clean the Vents and Use Laptop Pooling Pad
You will need a can of compressed air and a laptop pooling pad so as to better clean the vents. Clogged vents could be the culprit of an overheating laptop in many cases.
· Here you need to turn off your laptop completely and properly and then remove all the connected devices from all the ports. The step is to ignore all the vents around your laptop
· After this, you need to wipe away any dust or dirt blown out by the flattened air
· At the end, if you haven’t downloaded any hardware and manages temperature monitor, you just need to download HP CoolSense provided by HP. It’ll keep an eye on the temperature of your laptop gadgets and warn you about any abnormal situation
If you are not able to overcome the problem by the above errors, then you might need to restore BIOS to the default settings
Get in touch with our customer service by giving a call on HP Laptop Technical Support Phone Number - (+1-877-645-7494). The number is easily reachable and available 24/7 round the clock so that the customer could easily get quick support on your desk without any trouble. At this toll-free number, you will be supported by the expertise of our customer service that is adept in handling all sorts of issues related to HP Laptop.
View Source: https://goo.gl/NSCeDs
Created on Dec 21st 2017 15:06. Viewed 580 times.