How to fix HP Printer Error Code e2?by Daisy Mariah HP Support
HP printers are known for their quality results and advanced features. But sometimes certain errors can hamper the functioning of HP printers. One such error is e2 that occurs as a result of miscommunication between printer and system. This error code can arise when you print single or multiple pages.
Generally, when there is no proper connection between the printer and the system and you give a print command to print, the printer will print the first page with this error. This communication gap can arise on account of the difference in the paper length of the printer and the size of the paper.
When your printer gets affected by this error, you will not be able to print any further. But no need to worry as you can fix the error easily using the guide provided here.
If you are also facing this error with your HP printer, follow the troubleshooting steps given below to fix the error code e2:
1. First, you need to cancel all the print jobs that are lying in the queue. You can also change the print settings in the printing software.
2. Cancel all the print jobs by pressing the ‘Cancel’ option.
3. Then change the print job settings.
4. Next, click on the ‘File’ menu by clicking on ‘Print’ to open General Print settings.
5. After this, you have to click on the Printer Properties or Preferences.
6. Change the paper layout and settings for the print job.
7. Then change the quality and colors to obtain better printing outputs.
8. After applying all the above steps, click on 'OK' followed by the ‘Print’ option.
All the steps mentioned above will help you to fix the error e2 completely and will make your printer work error-free.
If you are looking for certified technical help, you can give us a contact HP help center. The HP experts will help you resolve the error at the earliest by applying the required troubleshooting methods. You can call us the moment you face any issues with your HP printer.
Created on Jun 3rd 2019 02:55. Viewed 1,199 times.