How to Fix Hp Printer 50.4 Fuser Error?by Maria Jhon Blogger
HP Printer has been contributing to the needs of users for a long time now, making it user-friendly and on the very top of the list. Excellent printing and quality documentation is the sole task of HP Printers. But there have been times when the user have faced HP Printer issues. Issues like fuser error 50.4. This error can occur at any point of point thus, making it essential to eradicate it. Below are some of the instructions which the user can follow while they are troubleshooting HP Printer error.
What causes HP error 50.4?
The reasons for this fuser failure is due to its wiring. It is because the HP Printer no longer heats or warms up due to being worn out. This problem can also happen due to the difficulty of the paper jam.
How to solve HP error 50.4?
To solve this issue, the user should see that in what condition they are troubleshooting it. If the printer is in queuing state, then the user can follow these steps
- The user needs to cancel the printing queue.
- Now, switch off the printer, and allow it cool for some time.
- Now, the user can turn on the printer and continue to print when it is ready.
- Switch off the printer and let the printer get cool down for some time.
- The user can now unplug the power cord.
- Also, they have to reinstall the power cord and switch on the printer one more time.
- If the user sees the printer in a state where there is a flashing interior parts fault, it is better to Verify if they have already replaced it or not.
- Interior errors usually lead to more severe printer problems
These are some of the troubleshooting steps which the user can follow while they are fixing error code 50.4 in HP Printer. If the user feels that they need more guidance and help for the same, then they can contact HP Customer service. It is a 24/7 helpline service which provides the user with exact and proper instructions.
Created on Sep 6th 2018 06:57. Viewed 422 times.