How to Fix Google Chrome not Loading Issue?by Maria Jhon Blogger
Every individual wants a platform where they can browse important information smoothly and swiftly, without any interruption. Chrome does the work for them. It has been providing its user with a kind of performance and an excellent structure of administration. But every software has its blue days. There have been times when the user encountered issues with its execution. Users faced difficulties while they were loading it. Therefore, to solve the same, the user has an option of following the below-mentioned instructions.
To solve it the user can follow these fixes and methods mentioned below. The methods involved in troubleshooting are:
The process on how to delete history on Google Chrome includes cookies as well as cache memory.
· Go to the menu bar of the Google Chrome page. It is at the top right side of the screen.
· Tap on history option and tap o clear browsing history.
· Select the time range till which the user wants to delete the data
There are times when a specific plugin or add-ons interrupts the path of the network.
· Go to the menu option and then tap on the option stating "more tools" and select the option stating “extension."
· Check on the button to disable the plug-ins or tap on the delete icon to delete the extension.
Hardware acceleration makes the performance of the system hardware more efficient.
· Go to the setting option in the menu bar of the Google Chrome page and tap on advanced option.
· Below system, option tap on disables option.
· Close and open the browser again.
These are some of the ways in which the user can solve the issue of Google Chrome not loading the webpage. If the user feels that they need more guidance for the same, then they can contact the helpline services of Google Chrome. The professionals would guide the user with fixes and troubleshooting steps.
Created on Aug 28th 2018 04:03. Viewed 511 times.