HOW TO FIX CHROME ESTABLISHING SECURE CONNECTION TAKES TOO LONGby Johnny Potter Office Setup
“Establishing secure connection” is the text which might appear in theChrome web browser. If it is taking too long, then you have a problem. In case the site is taking a lot of time to open, and Chrome is stuck at establishing secure connection, apply the fixes given below.
Here’s how to fix Chrome establishing secure connection takes too long
· Reset the network
1. Go to the Run option.
2. For this procedure, you need to press on the Windows and R keys together.
3. It is located on the system keyboard.
4. Enter “ms-settings” in the provided box.
5. Press on the OK button.
6. It will launch the Settings tab.
7. Additionally, launch the Settings tool.
8. You will find this on the computer.
9. For this procedure, you need to press on the Start option.
10. Press on the cog symbol.
11. It is located at the left-hand side of the screen.
12.Start using the Windows and I keys together.
13.Press to launch the Network and Internet column.
14.You need to be in the Status option.
15. It is located in the Status option.
16.It is located at the left-hand corner of the menu.
17. Go down till you will get the Network reset option.
18.Press on the Network reset option.
19.Go through the guidelines that will show you on the screen.
20. You need to check if this issue is fixed or not.
· Restarting the Cryptographic services and DNS client in services
1. Go to the Run prompt box.
2. For this procedure, you need to use the Windows and R keys together.
3. You will find this keeps in the Start option.
4. Find the Control Panel.
5. You need to do this procedure by using the start option.
6. Once you have launched the Control Panel, start changing the View by option.
7. It is located at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
8. Switch that option into the large icons.
9. Go down till you find the Administrative Tools column.
10. Press on the Administrative Tools column.
11. Find the Services option.
12.It is located at the end of the screen.
13.Press on the administrative tools to launch it on the screen.
14.Find the Cryptographic Services option.
15. You need to also search for the DNS Client option.
16.You will find these options on the menu list.
17. You need to right-click on one of the options.
18.Choose the Properties option.
19.It is located on the pop-up menu, which is showing on the screen.
20. In case the Cryptographic services have started, then you need to stop it by pressing on the Stop option.
21.It is located at the end of the window.
22. Ensure that the option is below the Startup type option.
23. It is located in the service properties menu.
24. You need to change it into the automatic option.
25. Verify the prompt box which you will get while adjusting the startup type.
26. Press on the Start option.
27. It is located at the end of the window before moving forward.
28. You need to enter the command which is mentioned below:
Windows could not start the service on Local Computer. Error 1079: The account specified for this service differs from the account specified for other services running in the same process
In case this error still occurs, then go through the guidelines mentioned below to fix the Chrome establishing secure connection takes too long:
· Go to the Sign Out option.
· Press on the Browse option.
· Below the “Enter the object name to select” section, enter the Network Service.
· Press on the Check Names option.
· Wait till you get the name on the screen.
· Press on the OK button.
· Enter the password in the Password column.
For more details visit: central.bitdefender.com
Created on Oct 18th 2019 08:29. Viewed 336 times.