How to Fix Canon Printer Driver Installation Issuesby Rihana Hodges Canon Printer Support Number
Are you facing a problem while installing a drive to your printer? Have you encountered a popup message which suggests "Access denied"? If the answer is yes then your drive is not appropriately installed. Incompatible printer drivers lead to such errors. You can get a new printer driver in case it is old or can get it replaced by the printer manufacturer easily.
Canon provides a guide that suggests the options to Fix Canon Printer Driver Installation Error. In this blog, we'll discuss these steps in more detail.
Before buying a new driver or getting it replaced check the below-mentioned methods to resolve the issue.
Method 1: Execute Clean Boot
Starting a clean boot helps to identify the cause of the problem. It finds the issue if any with the third party or startup of any other application which causes the error.
Follow the steps given below to start a clean boot
1. Click the search button on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Type msconfig.exe and click the required application
3. Locate the services tab on the System Configuration window. Then tap on “Hide all Microsoft services”.
4. Under step 3 click on the option which suggests “disable all” and finally hit the “apply “ button
5. Now the final step is to go on the startup tab and select the option “open task manager”
6. Ensure and task manager window and click on the “Disable “option carefully
7. Finally, close “Task manager “ and select the “Ok” button to close the system configuration dialogue box
8. In the end, restart the computer to ensure the latest changes
Method 2: Install the Required Updates
Step 1: Check on Windows Updates for Latest Driver Update
1. Go to windows update via the start screen
2. Locate and click select in the right corner. Now select the install button in the left pane.
3. Windows Update panel will open. Now select “Check for Updates”.you will receive all new updates here.
Step 2: Update the Printer Driver
1. Tap Windows + X keys on the keyboard.
2. Go to device manager
3. Click on your printer devices
4. Now choose the option which suggests "update driver software"
5. The final step is to reboot the computer and check the recent update and changes.
Method 3: Operate In Compatibility Mode
It is advisable to download the driver from the official website of Canon if it is not available.
Users can follow the steps to install the driver in compatibility mode and check whether it is useful or not.
1. Navigate to the official website and download the driver from it.
2. Now select the " properties" from the driver setup file by right click on it
3. Select “ Compatibility tab “ and check the box “ Run this program in compatibility mode for ” and proceed with the installation of drive after selecting the apt windows version
4. Once the user is done with the installation, then restart the computer
Users must check after applying these steps about the resolution of errors. Because you can easily reach us out on Canon Printer Helpline Number for more advanced solutions. Our certified crew of technicians is always ready to give the best assistance to canon users.
Related Post :
Created on Jun 4th 2021 06:50. Viewed 122 times.