HOW TO FIX BROTHER PRINTER ERROR CODE TS-02?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
While using the printer every user needs an outstanding performance which makes the printing experience much better and easier for all of them. Well, there are various printer brands available in the market which are good enough with top-quality features and finest printing performance. But among all the printers we suggest you choose the services of Brother printer as they can provide you with multiple ranges of printer models at affordable prices. Brothers launch the wireless printers just to changed the techniques of users printing experience and methods on their computer system.
In earlier days, printing a document is one of the most difficult task anyone can ever be done. But Brother builds it possible for everyone and make life easy and simple by offering various advanced features and amazing performance. However, while using the Brother printer users are facing various issues. The Error TS-02 is one of the ordinary error which might occur when the router or WLAN access point which cannot be genuine with the address of the Mac of the Brother printer that will allow in the particular filter. Generally, the Brother printer error code TS-02 indicates that the router or the WLAN access point cannot be easily recognized by the computer system.
Cause of Brother Printer TS-02 Error Code
Well, there are multiple causes behind the occurrence of this Brother Printer Error Code TS-02. Here are some most common which might trigger the error code TS-02. The steps are discussed below:
- Caused due to Windows system file damage.
- Due to corrupted or damaged system files entries.
- Due to incomplete or incorrect installation and un-installation of the Brother printer.
- Incorrect removal of applications or hardware straight from the computer system.
Solutions to Fix Brother Printer Error Code TS-02
Before starting the process, remember that these steps are more tricky and more time consuming, but if you follow them in the correct sequence as given below will save lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, check the router or WLAN access point is switched on from the power plug.
- Then, connect your device to the Internet network with integrated wireless LAN just to check that the router or WLAN access point is correctly working or not.
- Now, move your printer to a barrier-free area or locate beside the router or WLAN access point for the enhanced internet connectivity of the network.
- After that, Click on the ‘Run’ option to run the temporary location of your Brother printer in 1 meter or 3.3 feet from the router or WLAN access point.
- Once ensure that Brother printer Mac address is permitted in the filter.
- Remember that sometimes your Brother printer is using the radio signals in the 4GHz range. In case, your computer system is using the 5GHz range than in that case the Brother printer error code TS-02 on your printer device.
- Moreover, you can choose the ‘Setup Wizard’ option from the Brother printer Control Panel option.
- Additionally, if you want you can choose manual option. In that, you just need provide the SSID and security information. Thus, confirm that you entered all the credentials or information in the system.
- Once re-verify that the SSID and security information you entered is correct.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your Brother printer to apply all the changes.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the
day,and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on Dell printer support, Brother printer support and Epson printer.
Created on Mar 6th 2019 02:06. Viewed 447 times.