HOW TO FIX BROTHER PRINTER ERROR CODE 32?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
Nowadays, Brother is one of the leading brands of manufacturing a wide range of quality printers with advanced features. Their products include Laser printers, Multi-function printers, Fax machines, Label printers, etc. Apart from quality features it also throws an error code 32 while using the printer.
However, the Brother printer error code 32 means that there is some problem in its software application. Usually, this error occurs due to corrupt or damage hardware or incorrect user input. The error code 32 occurs in almost all printers brands. Some other reasons behind the occurrence of this error are some mistakes in files, corrupt printer driver, a third party program, or printer jam and many other.
Below we mentioned few fixing steps which help you in troubleshooting the brother printer error code 32. These below discussed steps are more difficult and more time to consume, but if you follow in the correct order, then it takes less time and efforts. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 32
We already discussed above that the Brother printer error code 32 ‘Unable to print’ is a density shutter malfunction error. Many Brother printer users have reported that while working with the printer paper get stuck in the shutter area just precedent the transfer belt assembly, and main reasons of this error is an exhausted dampener pad behind the shutter door. Below are some troubleshooting steps to fix this error. Here how to fix it:
- Long press the On/Off button situated on the right-hand side of the printer to power off the printer.
- Now, push the cover’s release button . After that launch the upper cover carefully.
- After that, tow the drum unit using the following steps:
- Firstly, you need to hold the drum unit’s green colored handlebar. After hauling the drum unit, proceed to the next step.
- Now, free the gray lock lever located on the left-hand segment of the printer. Haul up the drum unit out from the printer with the help of the green handles attached on the drum unit.
- After successful removal of the drum unit, check inside the printer, if any piece of paper, scraps or labels stuck in the printer remove it.
- Next, remove the four toner cartridges placed in the printer’s drum unit.
- Take toner cartridge’s green handle and drag it out of the printer’s drum unit. If you have multiple toner cartridges, then repeat the process to do it.
- Now, 4 open slots will appear in the drum unit wherein the print cartridges are placed.. Carefully check the cavities and the black roller in all the slots. Check for any leftover paper bits and pieces, and remove them. Moreover, check the left and right segment of the drum unit for parts of stuck paper and labels.
- Turn the drum unit and make sure that you removed the pieces of paper or labels which may be stuck in or on the black rollers.
- Again turn the drum unit and reinstall the printer cartridge.
- Embrace the green belt parts unit with your hands and boost the belt unit upwards, and then heave it out.
- Ensure that the belt bottom unit for a paper which might be jammed to the belt surface.
- Then, take out the waste toner case with the emerald handle of the printer.
- Now, check the printer for any leftover paper.
- If found, set the waste toner box back in the printer.
- Close the front cover.
- Power the printer back on.
SheryWilliams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day,and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on Brother printer support, HP printer andEpson printer.
Created on Feb 1st 2019 01:51. Viewed 223 times.