How To Find And Add Friends To Your Spotify Account?
by john smith manager
You might have noticed that whenever you follow anyone on Spotify, you can use the desktop application’s Friend work screen for viewing what they are listening to and listen to the same. You can even view artists that they follow and see their public playlists. Luckily, there are different methods of searching for friends on Spotify. To know that you need to go through the given below points carefully and follow the same properly.
- The method of enabling Friend Activity Pane
- Firstly, choose the menu arrow. It will be present on the right-hand side of the account.
- Then, choose Settings.
- After that, go to the Display Options part.
- Lastly, choose Show Friend Activity for enabling it.
- The method of searching friends on Spotify by using Facebook
- Firstly, choose the menu arrow. It will be present on the right-hand side of the account name.
- Then, choose Settings.
- After that, go to the Facebook part.
- Next, choose Connect to Facebook.
- Then, write the Facebook email and password.
- Next, note that the Spotify shall ask for your permission for posting on the Facebook timeline. Select the people you would wish to show these posts.
- After that, choose OK.
- Next, go to the Friend Activity pane.
- Then, choose Find Friends.
- After that, go to the Follow window.
- Next, choose ‘Follow’ for every friend that you wish to add to the Spotify account of yours.
- The method of the searching username on phone application
- Firstly, click on the gear symbol. It will be located on the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Then, click on View profile.
- After that, click on the three dots. It will be placed on the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Next, click on ‘Share’.
- After that, tap on Copy link.
- Lastly, paste the profile link in mail/messages and send it to yourself.
- The method of using the username for following the friend
- Whenever you get a link, it will be as:
- Note that the username is the section between ‘’/user/’’ and the symbol of question mark (?).
- Next, go to the search bar.
- Then, write ‘’spotify:user:[username]’’.
- After that, tap on Enter button.
- Now you can follow the friend.
- Remember! You should not put any spaces next to the colons.
Congratulations! You have been able to add people/friends on Facebook with the help of this blog.
Sam John is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for McAfee security products at www.mcafee.com/activate.
Created on Oct 11th 2019 09:35. Viewed 492 times.