How to file a consumer case in Bangalore Consumer Court?by Kanika Goyal Online Consumer Forum
Consumer complaints are increasing day by day in Bangalore city due to the negligence of companies or brands. They just want to sell products or services to gain more profit from the consumer's pocket. The most important thing is that after-sales services of companies are very bad, after selling products or services companies or brands don't want to entertain their customer. We agree there are a few brands that want to build a better relationship with their customers and help consumers in resolving their complaints but the number of these brands or companies is very less.
Are you also become a victim of customer pathetic services or are not satisfied with the services or products given by the company or the seller or looking for a refund or compensation then you can file a complaint in Bangalore consumer court using Voxya, India's trusted platform for resolving consumer complaints. It helps consumers to get a replacement, refund, and compensation from the company or the seller.
How Voxya help to resolve consumer complaints in Bangalore?
Using the following easy steps Voxya resolves consumer complaints in Bangalore city:
- Social Media Campaign: It starts social media campaign for the maximum impact of consumer complaints.
- Sends an Email: It sends an email to the company and tries to resolve the complaint amicably.
- Send Legal Notice: It will draft and send legal notice to the company via registered post. It also sends a copy to the consumer's address.
- Consumer Court: It prepares consumer case documents, a consumer can submit these documents to file a case in the Bangalore consumer court.
It also offers a competent lawyer for a consumer case, a consumer can hire a lawyer from Voxya to file a case in Bangalore Consumer court to save their time and effort.
Our competent and professional consumer lawyers provide the following services to the consumer in Bangalore:
- Providing Legal advice
- Drafting Legal Notice by Lawyer
- Printing Legal Notice on Lawyer's letterpad
- Sending Notice through Registered post
- Sending Notice copy to you
- Preparing Consumer Court case
- Filing case in Consumer Court
- Appearing & attending hearings
- Obtaining decision in case
Go to the following link to get more details: File a Case in Bangalore Consumer Court
Created on Jun 23rd 2022 05:51. Viewed 208 times.